What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs need to pull a KjSU

MacIntyre hasn't been opposed to bringing in JUCO guys, but yeah we're not.going to be doing the KSU thing.
Yeah, I realize. He brings them in when he has a need and/or sees a great athlete. But I think we both agree he's not going to pull a Snyder here.

Yeah, I realize. He brings them in when he has a need and/or sees a great athlete. But I think we both agree he's not going to pull a Snyder here.
Even if he wanted I really doubt it would work here at CU. It would be nice if we had a JUCO football team in-state though.

Actually I was seriously predicting 5-7, and I had a chat with white rabbit stating that. I was also saying that it would take a perfect season to get to a bowl game and requried going 3-0 in the ooc and beating Cal and OSU...neither of which were far off.

Wait so your "official" prediction was really unofficial? Along with your continual posts of us making a bowl game? Okay

I think, at this point, you might be able to sell the program better to top JuCo talent as opposed to high school talent. You get to play in the Pac 12, step into playing time, and we've had players drafted. Might be more enticing to kids that have 2 years to make a statement.

I think, at this point, you might be able to sell the program better to top JuCo talent as opposed to high school talent. You get to play in the Pac 12, step into playing time, and we've had players drafted. Might be more enticing to kids that have 2 years to make a statement.
Interesting point.

Never gonna happen. Mac has his system. It's working, just gonna need more time cuz of the hole we were in, the conference/division we are in and the rapid improvement of most PAC12 teams. I'm pushing my turnaround date to 2016 because of this.

I just noticed that we are the only team in our division that is NOT ranked in the top 25. It's hard to really measure your progress against middle of the road teams when everyone in our division is ranked. But, I think that most would agree that we are making progress in the right direction.

South Division
USC (20)4-15-2
Arizona State (14)3-15-1
Arizona (15)2-15-1
Utah (19)2-15-1
UCLA (25)2-25-2
Colorado0-42-5

I just noticed that we are the only team in our division that is NOT ranked in the top 25. It's hard to really measure your progress against middle of the road teams when everyone in our division is ranked. But, I think that most would agree that we are making progress in the right direction.

South Division
USC (20)4-15-2
Arizona State (14)3-15-1
Arizona (15)2-15-1
Utah (19)2-15-1
UCLA (25)2-25-2
Colorado0-42-5
Good think Coach Mac loves a challenge! Hope the players are up for it.

Back