What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs On the Broncos

I was at the broncos game last night, (thanksgiving) and the most beautiful thing was not the cheerleaders. It was seeing Daniel Graham And Tyler Polombus line up next to eachother in the huddle. I watched them closely all game. Polumbus got hurt late in the third but came back a few snaps later. He lines up at right tackle and did not let up a single sack. The right gaurd did at one point but Tyler looked great. I hope he has a long career.
Graham, other than being a team captain and having a lot of people in the crowd wearing his jersey, caught at least one big pass and locked down the blocking.
I was absolutely awesome to see two buffaloes starting on the same team. That was enough for me to root for the broncos if for no other reason !! :thumbsup:

I was at the broncos game last night, (thanksgiving) and the most beautiful thing was not the cheerleaders. It was seeing Daniel Graham And Tyler Polombus line up next to eachother in the huddle. I watched them closely all game. Polumbus got hurt late in the third but came back a few snaps later. He lines up at right tackle and did not let up a single sack. The right gaurd did at one point but Tyler looked great. I hope he has a long career.
Graham, other than being a team captain and having a lot of people in the crowd wearing his jersey, caught at least one big pass and locked down the blocking.
I was absolutely awesome to see two buffaloes starting on the same team. That was enough for me to root for the broncos if for no other reason !! :thumbsup:

Don't forget Mitch Berger!:smile:

However, the broncos are also infested with fuskers!:cry:

I don't understand how Polumbus wasn't drafted when he came out. It cost him some money since the projections I saw put him in the 3-5 rounds although he made more as a FA than he would have in the last two rounds.

It did work out well for him though since he was able to pick the team that he wanted to sign with and he choose Denver. This past couple of weeks with Harris hurt he has really been making himself some money because he has been playing very well and proving that he belongs and can be a starting tackle in the NFL. He will have to wait a couple of years to cash in when his rookie contract runs out but if he can stay healthy he will be in demand when he becomes a FA, even restricted he will be looking at a big raise.

It is all speculation but I would not be surprised to see the Broncos look to move Harris and keep Tyler as their starter in the future. Harris has a history of injury issues including back problems and on 300+ pound men who hit each other that is not a good omen. Harris was also a Shannahan guy, a lineman who is quick and mobile but compared to the league a bit undersized. Polumbus is athletic but bigger and stronger than Harris. He also has two extra years before he becomes unrestricted which means all things equal he will cost less.

Graham is just one nasty dude on the field. He blocks like a tackle but is still effective as a reciever. He also is an emotional leader on the team. He has a big contract for a TE, especially for one who is not a premier reciever but as salaries in the league go up his contract looks more reasonable each year. He is also a great guy in the community

I did forget mitch berger. +) But in my defense he has been in the pro's 15 years already.

ps. at least we are tied with the huskers. 3 Buffaloes. and 3 Huskers.

(Corell Buckhalter RB. Russ Hochstein G, and Le keven Smith,De. And unfortunately they all are starters as well. )

Last edited:
Back