What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs Prepped To Host Omni Invitational

cmgoods

Olympic Sports Mod
Club Member
BOULDER— The University of Colorado volleyball team will host the Omni Invitational this Friday and Saturday, Sept. 12-13, at the Coors Events Center.

The Buffs will host Idaho State on Friday at 7 p.m., before facing Robert Morris (Pa.) at 12 p.m. and Butler at 6 p.m. on Saturday. Season tickets for home matches can still be purchased online at CUBuffs.com for $25 or by calling 303-49-BUFFS. Children 12 and under are free this year. Live stats and a live stream will be provided for free at CUBuffs.com.

This weekend, the Buffs will be celebrating their alumni. There will be a special alumni recognition during Friday night’s match against ISU. Admission to all matches on Saturday will be free.

Read more...
TWICVB Week 3
Match Notes

I don't know if I'll be home to provide many updates, but I'll do what I can.

Buffs were so determined in the 4th set. The match was not going to a 5th set. They played without Nicole Edelman.

And the match with Robert Morris (1-6 so far in their young season) begins. 11-4 Buffs early in the 1st set.

A couple lineup changes compared to the normal one so far this year- frosh Stephanie Shadley starting in place of sophomore Joslyn Hayes, and sophomore Katelyn Cuff in the middle instead of frosh Anna Pfefferle. (Great with a young team like ours to have some matches where there's an opportunity to experiment with lineups in actual matches.)

Last edited:
16-9 Buffs in set #2. Timeout Robert Morris. Rachel Hargis got the start at one of the Middle Blocker positions in place of Kelsey English this set. Also, good to see Gwen Herring in for defense. (She suffered a knee injury last weekend, but it was evidently minor.)

Set 3 begins- 6-4 Buffs. In this one, looks like Anna Pfefferle comes back as one of the middles in place of Rachel Hargis.

Buffs complete the sweep with a 25-15 win in set #3!

Last game of the tournament tonight at ~6:00 against Butler should be the toughest one for the Buffs in this tournament, as Butler is also 2-0 so far.

Back