What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs ranked 118th going into 2013

boydbuff

Club Member
Club Member
Someone on Twitter just alerted me to this daily countdown to the 2013 season in the Orlando Sentinel:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/spor...ootball-countdown-118-20130429,0,1222155.post

Obviously the writer has less expertise about schools out west and makes some clearly incorrect claims like:
Before the start of spring, the quarterback position looked to be solid with starter Jordan Webb, reserve Nick Hirschman and reserve Connor Wood all returning in 2013.

I find it almost humorous but also :cry: b/c he is right that 2 of our most imporant returnees are our kicker and punter. Of course he also left off PRich from this list although maybe he wasn't considering people who didnt' play last year.

Anyway, let's hope HCMM proves a lot of people wrong and helps turn this thing around faster than expected.

I actually used to care about what other people said about the Buffs, just because I was desperate for any information about the team. Now I just want them to win again. I could care less what some 2 for a Nickel publication pulls out of their arse.

It's good to get a knowledgable and intelligent outside opinion.

fify........This was neither!

If I want ignorant opinions, I'll drift over to NetBuffs....or not.

As for the ranking, I want ALL CU's opponents to read and memorize that, recognizing all they have to do to beat MM's team, is get off the bus !

Last edited:
fify........This was neither!

If I want ignorant opinions, I'll drift over to NetBuffs....or not.

As for the ranking, I want ALL CU's opponents to read and memorize that, recognizing all they have to do to beat MM's team, is get off the bus !

The tone of your response is misaligned with the tone of my post.

Women's Wear Daily has us as the Breakout Team of the Year.

I don't know what is more weird: you reading that publication or the buffs being selected to a list that doesn't involve losing/worst.

I don't know what is more weird: you reading that publication or the buffs being selected to a list that doesn't involve losing/worst.

The tone of your response is misaligned with the tone of Mick Ronson's post.

Back