What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs vs. Arizona pregame thread

(if thats true, good news. That was before his injury so that would be a big positive if true. BTW HCMM was talking specifically about throwing and running the offense, not effort or focus or anything like that)

Falo playing will hopefully pay off next year. That said, yikes. People have been saying that watanabe hasn't even been suiting up. Now he is?

karma for HCMM's dad and MIL. News makes the game seem small.

Best Tuesday practice eh? Excellent news!

and didn't uhh cu1414 say he sat next to Watanabe for a game this year and said he'd be out awhile?

To beat Arizona the Buffs need to get in Front on the scoreboard and keep pouring it on. The Wildcats like to get up on you and dictate the pace of the game.

and didn't uhh cu1414 say he sat next to Watanabe for a game this year and said he'd be out awhile?

While I agree, HCMM needs to quit with the best _______ ever, he was talking specifically about how Sefo had looked in practice after the ASU game. Saying it was his best practice since the CSU game would indicate, to me anyway, that the shoulder is getting better and his throwing motion is returning to normal for him. Thats the hope anyway

At this point I am ready to hear they had a crummy practice and had to run gassers...maybe that would portend a win. Best practice BS usually precedes a butt kicking.

Yeah the best practice ever comments are weak. I get he wants to try and stay positive despite the increasing doubts and pressure. At this point though just say we we weren't good enough as players and coaches and we are going to get it fixed this week. Win. With a 13 game conf losing streak anything else just sounds like fluff.

Yes. But I find it weird MM brought it up
Why? Football doesn't come first. If you were under intense scrutiny for questionable results, I don't think it is unfair to mention the realities of the situation. I can't imagine not being able to step away to care for my parents because of my job.

medical redshirt has to be in the discussion at this point.

As a result of that...

True. If you are burning one redshirt, you might as well use another one for a player that probably needs the time to truly get healthy and compete again.

Why? Football doesn't come first. If you were under intense scrutiny for questionable results, I don't think it is unfair to mention the realities of the situation. I can't imagine not being able to step away to care for my parents because of my job.

JMO but it looks like a pity move once his seat is warming

Back