What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs vs. Oregon State Score Prediction Thread

Choach is really what made it all work. Burrito just pulled that out of thin air.

Also, who gives a **** about likes? What's sad is to learn that Flukes does. Choach.

after watching the post practice report (10/19) with MM, looking at the injuries, our road game record, and the confidence the players are exuding. Oh and osu has a nasty running QB vs our young LB's... Damn

beavs 38
BUFFS 24

Last edited:
Buffs 41-24. Anything other than a two score win and the Buffs definitely don't win another Pac 12 game. Still outside shot vs USC and another team that is sleeping potentially.

Last edited:
I predicted wins against Oregon and Arizona.

So I'm feeling good about my predictions.

So good, I'm not going to make one this week.

I really like Beaver in this one....

beaver.JPG

I am not a regular on these prediction threads. Buffs win. I don't care about the score, the fact that that hang a W in conference is reason to celebrate Saturday evening!

Back