What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs WBB hosted Utah noon today

AztecBuff

Club Member
Club Member
Looks like the Buffs women's team joined the men in getting back on the winning track with a 61-45 win against Utah today, the same team they had a tough loss against a few days ago. Way to come back!

Looking at the box score and from the cubuffs.com article ( http://www.cubuffs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=600&ATCLID=209392554 ), also good news on the injury front, as guard Lexy Kresl was able to play a little (13 minutes). Since I think I'd read she'd be out another month or so- very good news.

Didn't get to see the game, but sounds like from the cubuffs.com article that the defense was the key, holding Utah to 26% shooting.

Offensively, Arielle Roberson led the way with 18 points. Even though they only went 1-9 from the field combined, the Wilson sisters still contributed to the scoring mainly from the free throw line, with Brittany going 8-10 and Ashley 6-6. Also looked like a good rebounding game, with the buffs winning that battle 51-35, and all 5 starters contributing from 6-8 rebounds.

Last edited:
The women's team is good enough to go on a run. The last half of the Pac-12 schedule is home-friendly. Buckle up. I think they've got a run to the Dance in them.

Sitting at 13-8 (3-7), it will probably take a 7-1 finish. And then at least 1 win in the P12T. I believe.

Back