What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffs WR corps: Land of opportunity

Lt.Col.FrankSlade

With Smith ditching the team, this really opens up a very weak position at CU for some new faces.

Scotty McKnight (5-11, 185, Jr)
Markques Simas (6-2, 200, So)

I could be wrong but I think these are the only two scholarship WR on the team right now.

Jarrod Darden (6-5, 210, Fr)
Terdema Ussery (6-4, 210, Fr)
Andre Simmons (6-3, 210, JUCO)

These three guys need to come in and make things happen QUICK. I might even throw Josh Moten (6-1, 190, Fr) into the mix and tell him he has a good chance of seeing the field as a true freshman if he makes the switch to WR.

Plenty of opportunity for some of these newcomers to get on the field for an immediate impact.

We will probably/hopefully add another JUCO WR for the 09 class. Jewel Hardy? I know we were after another of his teammates too

Simas, Simmons, Darden, with Ussery RS... plus McKnight, Espinoza

Looks like we'll see a bunch of mcknight and simas and simmons if he gets in.

CU can't afford attrition, we don't have the quality depth like texas,OU etc...

Back