What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffscoop... Having some thoughts on getting a sub

BS, yes or no?

• Go for it

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • Worthless

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters

Darth Snow

Hawaiian Buffalo
Club Member
Junta Member
I always refused to buy the sub cause of AZ's well known hatred and undermining of the Hawk Regime. That rubbed me as very wrong even though I love all the buff gossip :lol:. Apparently he was dead on, and from all accounts does love the program. I also no longer have a problem with his stance on Hawk :lol:.

Other item that interests me is that I sense this is gonna be a time for some really juicy gossip and well worth my $5, if even for a little while.

However, not totally sold yet. Thoughts? Plz let me know if my impressions were wrong. Just trying to decide and I know a bunch of you frequent the site. Love any info you can give.

AZ has very good sources. So his scoop is normally spot on. Gotta give him that.

I just never liked the constant negative spin he puts on everything.

I didn't even know he left Rivals or had a new site.. That tells you how much I'm out of the loop.. :lol:

5 bucks a month.. Now Snow has gotten me thinking about joining..

I still have to donate to this site which I've put off for far too long and if we really implode I want to get my blue CU helmet for my avatar..:smile2:

I didn't even know he left Rivals or had a new site.. That tells you how much I'm out of the loop.. :lol:

5 bucks a month.. Now Snow has gotten me thinking about joining..

I still have to donate to this site which I've put off for far too long and if we really implode I want to get my blue CU helmet for my avatar..:smile2:
Fork it over Jimmyboy!:smile2:

On topic, I am not going to vote. Bohn needs to go. There was a second half adjustment, be that is presupposed by an underlacking preparednes for the game. What is wrong with giving the best player the ball? If a freshman comes in, and is better, play him dammit. Buffs should have featured Darrell Scott off tackle all day long, even when they were behind. Scotty McKnight needs to be flogged. Rant.

On topic, I am not going to vote. Bohn needs to go. There was a second half adjustment, be that is presupposed by an underlacking preparednes for the game. What is wrong with giving the best player the ball? If a freshman comes in, and is better, play him dammit. Buffs should have featured Darrell Scott off tackle all day long, even when they were behind. Scotty McKnight needs to be flogged. Rant.
ummm, thank you for your worthless and redundant post? :lol:

If I get a sub to Buffscoop will I finally find out why we don't have players that actually want to hit people?

What does getting a "Sub" have to do with AZ? Go to subway and get the sub of your choice !!!!!:smile2:

Here, I'll give you the scoop...

Hawk is losing the team and that percentage of players that aren't buying in to the "daddy day-care" system he runs is a growing group.

With any luck, the players will give Hawk the boot before Bohn does.

Hawk is losing the team and that percentage of players that aren't buying in to the "daddy day-care" system he runs is a growing group.

With any luck, the players will give Hawk the boot before Bohn does

Thanks for the info, thats what I was gleaning as well. Hell Geer's post game interview required very little reading between the lines.

Players giving up on Hawk is when I think Bohn pulls the trigger. Way to many rumblings all over the place that Bohn is really pissed, and that Hawk has lost him, the boosters, and even has some locker room issues... And thats where the line has to be drawn. There is ZERO point in keeping a coach that loses the players. Bohn is a business man, and he knows that everything stems from the players. If they believe, firing the coach ruins the season because they will be crushed, feeling like they let him down. We win less and lose a ton of $ for no gain. If they don't believe, then any change is good. It sure as hell can't hurt. If the team rallies around an interim coach, all to the good. If not, well, we were ****ed anyways.

I think Bohn is a smart guy and will make the right business decision. All is forgiven with wins, and without the players, those wins won't come. If we are ****ed either way, at least we get a head start on the coaching search.

If they respond strong through the rest of the OOC, That will save Hawk's job through the first half. However, I do not see that happening barring a real turn around in HAWK's attitude. To bad Talkin's throwing the players under the bus.

Last edited:
PhoenixBuff has an interesting bit of 'scoop' over there.
It may be worth $3.00 + of a month sub.
I'd get it for a few months and see what you think. Site not worth much in the off season as football news usually slow.

AZ has some pretty good booster connections. In the past, he had some very good internal connections (i.e. coaches he spoke to personally).

AZ was very anti-Barnett, and was very much hoping that Jon Embree would get the job, because he believed that Embree would have brought back Bienemy and a host of other former CU players to be assistant coaches.

And, as somebody posted above, our very own PhoenixBuff posted some very good scoop regarding Hawkins' weekly meeting with Bohn.

There used to be weekly chats where a good deal of information was shared that wasn't necessarily put out on the message board, itself.

At this point in time, given the fact that there will be lots of rumors circling for the next few months - and especially if a coaching change is made - it is a fun investment, and it is only $5 per month.

I was a member of Rivals back when AZ ran the Buff site, The inside scoop was how much he was hated by Gary Barnett.:wow:

I won't be shocked if Hawk is losing the team because Darrell Scott isn't getting the ball...the players have gone against Darrell Scott everyday in practice...they would clearly know who are the better players. You can't fool the players on the team.

I've been a member since he started it. Definitely get information that doesn't get to other boards.

With any luck, the players will give Hawk the boot before Bohn does.

Not surprising, doesn't seem like there's a lot of fire on our sidelines from either the players or coaches..

So Snow, is it worth it or not?

Back