What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Buffzone: Former Texas Tech quarterback Davis Webb to visit Buffs

Tatanka™

Chief Allbuffs Grammarian and Uniformologist
Club Member
http://www.buffzone.com/buffzonetop...all-former-texas-tech-quarterback-visit-buffs

Interesting. He would be a graduate transfer so he'd be able to play this fall. He has one year of eligibility left. Ideally I think you want at least three QBs on the roster who can give you a chance to win. Let's say Sefo has trouble coming back from the Lisfranc injury. We have Apsay who looks decent and Montez who everyone seems to be excited about. That's only two. Gehrke is horrible and we're in trouble if he is ever behind center again. I say we could absolutely use a guy who's been a solid P5 starter.

Webb, on the other hand, started 14 games at Texas Tech. In three seasons with the Red Raiders, he completed 61.4 percent of his passes (459 of 747) for 5,557 yards, 46 touchdowns and 22 interceptions. Webb doesn't offer much of a running threat (44 attempts for 10 yards in his career), but his ability to operate as a passer is extremely appealing to the Buffs.

Derp! I just saw that there is a thread on this topic with seven pages of comments in the recruiting forum. Mods, please delete this post.

Back