What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Butch Jones accepts offer to become next CU HC per the Denver Post

Re: Butch jones accepts CU offer

For what we are paying he better be working in boulder tomorrow.

Footballscoop is reporting Peyton Manning, John Fox and John Elway have reached out to Jones in support.

But the Broncos are bad, bad, bad.

Butch jones accepts CU offer

CJ & Al piss on the news and continue to bitch about the administration, AD, and direction of the football program.

Butch jones accepts CU offer

Trust but verify! Where is the announcement on cubuffs.com and the press conference? Oh, and if true, an announcement (or even better, a cameo by Butch) would be epic!

Was announced on Kreckman and CJ on the way home CJ was all butthurt. Welcome Coach Butch Jones!

I am hoping that the delay was also Butch fighting for every scrap of resources from the administration to make his tenure successful.

Welcome Coach Jones!

At halftime of tonight's game, I want the lights turned down, freekin' laser strobes and Sports Jams blasting as CUHCLA"B"J comes bursting out of a canon. Is that too much to ask?

hey CU, Congrats on the hiring of Butch. I hate to see him go but I do not fault him. He is a great guy and a great coach, I am sure you will see results quickly on the field and in the community. Our slogan goes on, "next coach in!".
Best of luck!

Someone on another board that goes to Cinci told me this:

Friends with a couple UC football players and they told me he is headed to Boulder next season.

Welcome Butch!

A - I knew it.

B - Colorado
:​
The Denver Post
is reporting Butch Jones has accepted the head coaching job at Colorado, but​
Sports Illustrated's
Pete Thamel quotes Jones as saying any report he has taken the job is false. Coachingsearch.com
NOT COOL

C - I'll let you know later

hey CU, Congrats on the hiring of Butch. I hate to see him go but I do not fault him. He is a great guy and a great coach, I am sure you will see results quickly on the field and in the community. Our slogan goes on, "next coach in!".
Best of luck!

Good luck in your coaching search and enjoy your bowl game. We haven't seen one of those in years.

More reasons to celebrate after we beat the Rams tonight!
:drink2::drink2::drink2::drink2::drink2::drink2:

yrygu5e7.jpg

Back