What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Butch Jones accepts offer to become next CU HC per the Denver Post

Hold the phone -- Now Cincy paper is backtracking calling them rumors and giving credit to Denver Post for news. Their first story quoted multiple sources and not the DP. WTF?

it just means the damn media decided to jump the gun before there was ink on the papers. looking like he heading to cu it just not official yet.

Shane Dillon tweeted: "So glad I can finally stop holdin it back! Huge news for me and very excited about the future #ButchPlease"

But later said:

"Hearing from sources that this is a rumor...can't trust nobody I guess...man"

"Don't know what to believe right now"

Last edited:
I would be delighted to see a coach some day say "I was extremely interested in the job, but what I saw of the unprofessional media was such a detriment to the ability to portray the school in a positive light, that it led me to believe it was not the right choice for me and my family".

Let's just not have that moment be right now!

Denver Post is running with it.... they are going to look REALLY bad if this is false :lol:

I expect the denials to continue until after he speaks with his team tomorrow morning (speculation).

Would have been nice if that post story had a byline. That means neither Woody nor Henderson are willing to put their ass out there. I'm guessing it's woody's connections to trace armstrong at work here, but who knows. They won't have to answer for it.

Would have been nice if that post story had a byline. That means neither Woody nor Henderson are willing to put their ass out there. I'm guessing it's woody's connections to trace armstrong at work here, but who knows. They won't have to answer for it.

Henderson is on vacation. It would have been kensler in his stead

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Could be a lot of egg on the faces of certain local media members.

Everyone just take a deep breath ... wait for something substantive to be released ... and try to enjoy the b-ball game tonight. All the speculation isn't doing anyone any good.

uzegymy3.jpg

Wikipedia page already updated. Maybe that's the Denver Post source. #msexcel #circularreference #formulaerror

Back