What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Bye, bye ... Chase and Chase

Jens1893

Club Member
Club Member
Junta Member
It is with deep heart that I have to inform you that Chase Coffman and Chase Daniel played in their last Big 12 game yesterday. Jeremy Maclin might also follow greener pastures and leave Columbia for the NFL.

I can hardly contain my tears :cry::cry::cry:

Hopefully this MU hoax is over now.

If Maclin knows what is good for him, he'll leave now while his stock is still fairly high. MU is going to suck next season......................:thumbsup:

They lose about 14-15 starters total. If we cannot be more competitive with them in Boulder next year, we got issues.

The North is wide open, lots of youth and inexperience everywhere, so we can't use that a crutch for 2009. Time to step up.

Agree that MU will not be a national power for awhile..maybe never..but they do have some talent that signed on the last couple years coming along..and they do live in a rich recruiting area for athletes, from both the KC and St. Louis area..plus Texas, of course.

I will be watching to see if they lose any of their commits, after getting handled by Texas, Kansas and Oklahoma.

The MU boards are hating themselves..but also taking plenty of ****ty messages from KU and NU fans. I don't know of another team that has two rivals that hate them as much as MU does..not that I feel sorry for Mizzou in the least. They are among the most arrogant of fans imaginable..and they did not handle their recent temporary success with any class...well, yeah..low class.

I think CU puts a whuppin' on them next year in Boulder.

Allow me!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwnqqj5Q1BU"]YouTube - Steam - Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Them Goodbye[/ame]

Not going to hurt my feelings at all to see Daniel go. The guy has been a thorn in our side for years now.

The stars are starting to align for a run at the north title next year.

Ya know I was watched Mel Gibson's "Passion of the Christ" for the first time this weekend.

It occured to me that the last time I saw several hours of television that portrayed such a brutal beating was this year's MU-CU game in Columbia.

I watched both programs out of a sense of faith, respect, and that the protagonist will someday rise again.

For the record, any other parallels stopped right there.

Yep, I'll be glad to see Macklin, Cauffman and Daniels move on.

in addition to a lot of talent, their OC is going to Wyo, and footballrumormill has their DC listed as a top candidate at Bowling Green (although they may remove him from consideration after last night).

I hope Suh stays one more year to make life hard on you next season.:lol:
I hope he stays one more year so we can send him to the NFL after an asskicking by the buffs :smile2:

"Mr. Suh, I would like to reintroduce you to Ryan Miller. You probably remember him from the offense that scored 65 points on you in Boulder two years ago. He is a nice guy, and if you are nice back, he may even pick you up after he pancakes your ass for the 10th time in the game" :lol:

Ya know I was watched Mel Gibson's "Passion of the Christ" for the first time this weekend.

It occured to me that the last time I saw several hours of television that portrayed such a brutal beating was this year's MU-CU game in Columbia.

I watched both programs out of a sense of faith, respect, and that the protagonist will someday rise again.

For the record, any other parallels stopped right there.

Yep, I'll be glad to see Macklin, Cauffman and Daniels move on.

Hopefully the Buffs can rise from the dead next year. :smile2:

I think Mizzou is here to stay. They will not repeat last season anytime soon, but this past year is not something we should be shocked to see from them. Blaine Gabbert was a pretty great qb in HS for what it's worth, and although he is not Daniel, I think he will be good. Mizzou was turning out some decent recruiting classes - I don't know what those players' status is currently, but I don't think Mizzou is a "hoax". KU however, I think is a hoax. I think Mangino is a great coach, but that program should die soon (I personally can't stand them).

Mizzou isn't going away but next year is going to be a rebuilding year. They aren't going 5-7 or anything, but CU, KU, and NU can all take them.

I think Mizzou is here to stay. They will not repeat last season anytime soon, but this past year is not something we should be shocked to see from them. Blaine Gabbert was a pretty great qb in HS for what it's worth, and although he is not Daniel, I think he will be good. Mizzou was turning out some decent recruiting classes - I don't know what those players' status is currently, but I don't think Mizzou is a "hoax". KU however, I think is a hoax. I think Mangino is a great coach, but that program should die soon (I personally can't stand them).

Yep... Mizzou will be good for years to come.

Mizzou isn't going away but next year is going to be a rebuilding year. They aren't going 5-7 or anything, but CU, KU, and NU can all take them.

Agree 100%. I think we'll see pinkel for what he really is with his OC gone. He's not a good coach and he's really gonna have to develop some talent fast if he hopes to have a good season next year.

Back