What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

C Unit led by 30+ year olds

You guys don't advertise this, sad and pathetic. I guess someone has to sacrifice their life and go to school for 10+ years to have the honor, plus can't believe all your students follow these losers. Wow. Plus good showing by CU fans for sure, but no way there was thousands. You filled maybe one of 20 sections, so maybe 500 were there which is still good. I was right there in the middle of section, so most of u reading this prob know who I am, was happy to call out your 30 year old male cheer leader at end of game. I know it eats at you, since your probable reading this. Or you prob run AllBuffs since you'll prob ban or delete this. You have no shot against Kansas. :lol:

choke on a bag of dicks little bro

You have no shot against Kansas. :lol:

See, this is where you're absolutely wrong. We do have a shot against Kansas. You know why? Because we actually play Kansas. You, on the other hand, have absolutely no shot against Kansas. Or Oklahoma State. Or Bailer. Or Harvard. Or Arizona. Or UCLA. Or Cal. Or Oregon. Who's the toughest team you'll play all year? Oh yeah, that's right, it's CU. And you just lost.

I guess when you can't beat us in anything student section smack is a must. I was at the game, you couldn't even sell out a TINY arena against your "rival". Empty seats everywhere.

Now wait just a minute, when CSU gets it's ON CAMPUS basketball stadium, it will be sold out all the time. Just you watch.

CU buys up ~1,000 tickets and CSU can't sell the remaining 7,725 against their "hated rivals." Pathetic. If this guy is talking smack about fan bases he should look in the mirror.

Let's let the scoreboard to the talking! And with regards to Dinwiddie's comments last year, they might have beat us on the court but last I checked, they were going home early in the NCAA Tourneyment while CSU got a big win and a chance to play to team the ended up winning the National Championship. How did Dinwiddie enjoy watching that game on tv?

CSU logic hurts my brain.

Now wait just a minute, when CSU gets it's ON CAMPUS basketball stadium, it will be sold out all the time. Just you watch.

CU buys up ~1,000 tickets and CSU can't sell the remaining 7,725 against their "hated rivals." Pathetic. If this guy is talking smack about fan bases he should look in the mirror.

They didn't even sell that much because their student tickets are free and once.those were "sold out" they tried giving away the rest. According to ramnation

CSU logic hurts my brain.

Playing the 8/9 game I thought always sucked. You in theory have a competitive game the first round, then you get walloped by a #1 seed, in CSU's case the overall #1 seed. At least the other seeds, there is a little bit of a better chance at making a bit of a run. I dont see that as a big accomplishment.

I guess we can say the same thing about 2012, when they got sent home early.

Playing the 8/9 game I thought always sucked. You in theory have a competitive game the first round, then you get walloped by a #1 seed, in CSU's case the overall #1 seed. At least the other seeds, there is a little bit of a better chance at making a bit of a run. I dont see that as a big accomplishment.

I guess we can say the same thing about 2012, when they got sent home early.

All good points but I was talking about the way he starts with, "Let the scoreboard do the talking." and then he does everything but.

All good points but I was talking about the way he starts with, "Let the scoreboard do the talking." and then he does everything but.

You are smarter than I am, I kept reading and my head hurts even more.

I see the confusion here. CSU fans don't understand that CU fans go to school, graduate and then come back and watch their team play sports.

Why would a CSU fan purchase tickets in the CU section?

There isn't a "CU section". There were just a bunch of seats in one particular section where a lot of CU fans ended up getting tickets. There were CU fans all over the place yesterday, but primarily on one side of the arena (North?).

I see the confusion here. CSU fans don't understand that CU fans go to school, graduate and then come back and watch their team play sports.

You forgot the part about us also being able to afford tickets after graduation. Something that is clearly not happening for CSU grads.

Semper Gumby

You guys don't advertise this, sad and pathetic. I guess someone has to sacrifice their life and go to school for 10+ years to have the honor, plus can't believe all your students follow these losers. Wow. Plus good showing by CU fans for sure, but no way there was thousands. You filled maybe one of 20 sections, so maybe 500 were there which is still good. I was right there in the middle of section, so most of u reading this prob know who I am, was happy to call out your 30 year old male cheer leader at end of game. I know it eats at you, since your probable reading this. Or you prob run AllBuffs since you'll prob ban or delete this. You have no shot against Kansas. :lol:

RamU - #1 Buffs Fan. haha, you’re an idiot - and that’s the OFFICIAL position of the CUnit.

You forgot the part about us also being able to afford tickets after graduation. Something that is clearly not happening for CSU grads.

Semper Gumby

I let that out on purpose. tickets for CSU events get given away for free all the time and If they do have the pay, I figure they can borrow $10 from their mom. It is not like they are paying for food and rent or any other expenses.

Since joining the P12 CU has won the P12 tourney. Making us the P12 champs dip5hit. :thumbsup:

images
images
images
PUUFZSNNGMISHKK.20120311015024.jpg
images
images
images

like I said that was year 1, your accomplishing less now

like I said that was year 1, your accomplishing less now

When has CSU won anything banner worthy in Men's Basketball?

Last time you won a tournament 2003
Last time you won a conference 1990. In the WAC.

Let me know when you have done something relevant this decade.

when has csu won anything banner worthy in men's basketball?

Last time you won a tournament 2003
last time you won a conference 1990. In the wac.

Let me know when you have done something relevant in your conference this millennium.

​ftfy

And that's when CSU was just growing with our affiliation. What has CU done since the first year in the PAC except fall

Cu owns csu in every sport but ahem...women's vb. Go back to ramnation with your idiotic posts beerfight.

Back