What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

C Unit led by 30+ year olds

History:
Football: Cu Leads, 62-21-2
Basketball: CU leads 88-36

pretty sure this means you can double your win totals in each sport, and still not be winning the series.

CSU needs to go on a 52 year winning streak just to even up the series. :lol:

like I said that was year 1, your accomplishing less now

Louisville, Michigan, Wichita State and Syracuse better make the final four again or prepare to face the scathing wrath and harsh criticism of ramU.

History:
Football: Cu Leads, 62-21-2
Basketball: CU leads 88-36

pretty sure this means you can double your win totals in each sport, and still not be winning the series.

Tante-Junction brain teaser math:
Football: Cu Leads, 62-21-2. 85 total games
Basketball: CU leads 88-36. 124 total games

double CSU football wins: (CU 62-21=41) vs (CSU 21+21=42) tie 2. CSU edge 41-42-2
double CSU basketball wins: (CU 88-36 = 52) vs (CSU 36+36 = 72) CSU edge 52-72

wyo-Sacky math
double CSU football wins: CU 62 vs (CSU 21+21=42) tie 2. CU edge 62-42-2
double CSU basketball wins: CU 88 vs (CSU 36+36 = 72) CU edge 88-72

Brain teaser math sucks.

double CSU football wins: (CU 62-21=41) vs (CSU 21+21=42) tie 2. CSU edge 41-42-2

wyo-Sacky math

Brain teaser math sucks.

I got a nose bleed.

Be nice to RamU, I want him to stick around for awhile. He's cute. He's like that kitten who throws his paws out in that youtube video.

like I said that was year 1, your accomplishing less now

Grammatical error aside, I suppose you are right. Sure, CU finished higher in the final regular season standings last year, finished higher in RPI, and got an at-large NCAA bid. But the Buffs did not defend the 2011-12 Pac-12 Tourney Championship. I'm ok with that in a rebuilding year where we had 1 reliable bench player (former walk on) while needing to replace 3 senior starters with 2 true freshmen and 1 sophomore.

Only 1 senior this season and he doesn't even play. I look forward to getting out of these rebuilding years so that we can meet your expectations for CU Basketball.

wyo-Sacky math

Brain teaser math sucks.

i was was told there would be no math.

You guys don't advertise this, sad and pathetic. I guess someone has to sacrifice their life and go to school for 10+ years to have the honor, plus can't believe all your students follow these losers. Wow. Plus good showing by CU fans for sure, but no way there was thousands. You filled maybe one of 20 sections, so maybe 500 were there which is still good. I was right there in the middle of section, so most of u reading this prob know who I am, was happy to call out your 30 year old male cheer leader at end of game. I know it eats at you, since your probable reading this. Or you prob run AllBuffs since you'll prob ban or delete this. You have no shot against Kansas. :lol:
You write real good grammer dood....

RamU - #1 Buffs Fan. haha, you’re an idiot - and that’s the OFFICIAL position of the CUnit.

For being the OFFICIAL C-Unit poster, you sure show your loyalty by posting a grand total of 22 times on AllBuffs. I'm already almost halfway there. And if I'm the #1 Buff fan and I hate CU, then says a whole lot about how passionate the rest of your fans are. Lol. Once you costume fools finally graduate after 10 years of "higher" education, will anyone have the guts to lose all self dignity and wear the crown that is your Transformers helmet?

RamU I have an idea. How about, instead of bitching on OUR message board, you sit down on your couch and watch us play on Saturday. Comment on the C-Unit after that game.

Oh. Ya, BTW its on ESPN2. Think you can find it?

For being the OFFICIAL C-Unit poster, you sure show your loyalty by posting a grand total of 22 times on AllBuffs. I'm already almost halfway there. And if I'm the #1 Buff fan and I hate CU, then says a whole lot about how passionate the rest of your fans are. Lol. Once you costume fools finally graduate after 10 years of "higher" education, will anyone have the guts to lose all self dignity and wear the crown that is your Transformers helmet?
You should check out @fortcollinskids.

Posting on a message-board is no measure of anything except free time and internet access.

RamU I have an idea. How about, instead of bitching on OUR message board, you sit down on your couch and watch us play on Saturday. Comment on the C-Unit after that game.

Oh. Ya, BTW its on ESPN2. Think you can find it?
I'll be watching for sure, I watch every CU game I can as long as it doesn't conflict with CSU. Every single Loss CU has might as well count as a Win for me. So can CU handle the pressure knowing with every loss against anyone, anywhere, CSU gets a small victory. But seriously, Ive watched almost every CU Football and Bball game this year, and I do like the PAC 12 network, it's a great way to see every game. I'm just an Anti-Buff fan.

I'll be watching for sure, I watch every CU game I can as long as it doesn't conflict with CSU. Every single Loss CU has might as well count as a Win for me. So can CU handle the pressure knowing with every loss against anyone, anywhere, CSU gets a small victory. But seriously, Ive watched almost every CU Football and Bball game this year, and I do like the PAC 12 network, it's a great way to see every game. I'm just an Anti-Buff fan.

You do understand the better we do, the better your RPI, the better your chances of you getting in the tournament? Moron. Basketball and Football are totally different in terms of how the teams success effects eachother.

I don't root against CSU during basketball season, I simply don't care.

oh little brother. Thanks for the ratings tho.

that is the difference between CU and Lamb fan. You watch every CU games and hope they lose. CU fan has no idea if and when there is a lamb game unless they are playing CU.

that is the difference between CU and Lamb fan. You watch every CU games and hope they lose. CU fan has no idea if and when there is a lamb game unless they are playing CU.
eh, to be fair, our excellent bball forum lists the lamb's games in all the posts tracking our opponents for RPI purposes. But we've also been tracking Elon and University of Tenneesee Martin Southwest to the North, for ****s sake

eh, to be fair, our excellent bball forum lists the lamb's games in all the posts tracking our opponents for RPI purposes. But we've also been tracking Elon and University of Tenneesee Martin Southwest to the North, for ****s sake

See I simply take note that they are playing. I don't take the effort to figure out when, where, or against who.

Something just occurred to me. The CU/NU rivalry was fueled with hate. We hated the fuskers. Some of them hated us back, some of them tried to claim it wasn't a rivalry, some of them got all bent out of shape because they were the classiest fans in the world and couldn't understand why we hated them.

CU/CSU is fueled with hate from CSU. CU fans don't give a sh*t. We don't hate CSU. CSU annoys us. And they don't even annoy us for a long period of time. They annoy us around the last week in August and the first week in December. That's it.

Something just occurred to me. The CU/NU rivalry was fueled with hate. We hated the fuskers. Some of them hated us back, some of them tried to claim it wasn't a rivalry, some of them got all bent out of shape because they were the classiest fans in the world and couldn't understand why we hated them.

CU/CSU is fueled with hate from CSU. CU fans don't give a sh*t. We don't hate CSU. CSU annoys us. And they don't even annoy us for a long period of time. They annoy us around the last week in August and the first week in December. That's it.

This just occurred to you?

I love beating the sheep. But I honestly don't give a **** about them other than 3 times a year. FB, MBB, and WBB.

I love beating the sheep. But I honestly don't give a **** about them other than 3 times a year. FB, MBB, and WBB.

I pull for them in basketball, so long as we play them every year we want them to be kind of good as opposed to an RPI turd we might lose on emotion.

Also Eustachey is a good coach and I like redemption stories.

Back