What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Cabral Post-Game Quote

Tatanka™

Chief Allbuffs Grammarian and Uniformologist
Club Member
They played this comment on channel 4:
We gotta be smart football coaches. We've gotta give ourselves a chance to win games. I don't know how you win games when you don't establish the run.

I LOVE THIS!!!

It's too bad he didn't have more time to prove himself. I'm not sure three games will be enough to convince the committee that he deserves the job. I'm not convinced he's the best choice yet, either, but I'm liking what I'm seeing and hearing so far! I hope he gets serious consideration. He'll have to if we beat Nebraska.

They played this comment on channel 4:

I LOVE THIS!!!

It's too bad he didn't have more time to prove himself. I'm not sure three games will be enough to convince the committee that he deserves the job. I'm not convinced he's the best choice yet, either, but I'm liking what I'm seeing and hearing so far! I hope he gets serious consideration. He'll have to if we beat Nebraska.

I think he has secured himself the DC job. Given the tradition and link to these players

He is slowly but surely winning me over to the "Cabral needs to be our next HC" bandwagon. If he keeps doing what he's doing - getting the team to play with passion, staying committed to the run, and winning - I think a lot of people are going to have a hard time turning him down for the job.

Don't want him as the Head Coach YET...would really love to have him as our next DC with Mac and EB - that would be my favorite scenario!!

I sort of hope Cabral retires at the end of the season.

It would be amazing if he won the Nebraska game, and won the bowl game, and retired with an undefeated record.

Back