What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Cal at Colorado - Game Thread

I didn't expect much from the staff in this first year with the meat grinder year. But I expected them to clean up the penalties. Disappointing.

9 penalties for cu none for cal at half. Complete bull****. How can a road team have zero penalties at the half while the home team has effing 9?

CU could have had 17 points right now but pissed away two red zone chances.

OL sucks, can't run block. Hansen is AWFUL.

I'm sick of watching bad football by CU. MAN the eff up and win a god damn MF game at home!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This team has been conditioned to accept suckitude. Embo and co have their work cut out for them.

The PI call on Henderson was ****, and was a really big call. Led to Cal's first score

False starts are killing us

This team has been conditioned to accept suckitude. Embo and co have their work cut out for them.

Did anyone read the article the other day on Wash St and Paul Wulff? He basically said the same thing when he came in, a lot of resistance to the way he wanted things done. I've still got alot of faith in Embo & crew, no overnight fixes here. I just hope we can beat WSU

Good lord, why is our offensive line completely incapable of not comitting 10 penalties a game? I don't understand how that is so difficult for them to accomplish

I think it is because of the switching in and out of the two centers. No continuity on smap count. If you dont know who is in, you are off beat just enough. Or even if you do.

Hansen with 26 pass attempts at half. He'll throw 50 or 60 times today. Too bad he's missed open targets, and target have dropped balls when he's hit them!!! Now 3rd and long again

I said last week after Hawaii, they've gotta get the ball in Richardson's hands as much as possible and he's got about 125 yds receiving today. Go P Rich!

Yes! Finally something good happens this season! Now let's just hope it's not another 1 step forward 2 steps back kind of thing we've had the last 5 years. Defense needs to shutdown Cal on this drive

Yes! Finally something good happens this season! Now let's just hope it's not another 1 step forward 2 steps back kind of thing we've had the last 5 years. Defense needs to shutdown Cal on this drive

Yep, now let's see if the D can tackle and stop them. A turnover would sure be nice about now.

That was Jon Embree's fault. He should have known that this team is not smart enough to NOT do what just happened on that blocked punt attempt. No more punt block attempts for the rest of the year please, this team is not mentally capable of doing so

Back