What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Cal @ Colorado Score prediction thread

CU - 31
Cal - 21

PRich torches the Cal secondary and Adkins has a big day (Cal can't stop TBs on the outside nor can they tackle)

Cal is not scoring less than 30. Hope Sefo is healthy. doldrums are setting in. Will need a few turnovers to make this a win.
Cal 45 CU 31

I don't see this game being close. These are 2 beaten up and dejected teams. One team will quit, and the other won't. Don't know which team is which.

CU wins by a score of 42 - 21, Adkins goes for 175 and 3 scores, Sefo completes 22 of 29 for 350 and 3 more scores, Ballard commits at half time, we land 3 awesome JUCO linemen, plus a 4 star WR nobody is currently talking about, PRich announces he isn't going pro and CU starts to break ground on a $200,000,000 facilities project.

Should be awesome.

CU 38 Cal 31

I didn't see the second half Saturday, so maybe I'm not as shell-shocked as some.

CU wins by a score of 42 - 21, Adkins goes for 175 and 3 scores, Sefo completes 22 of 29 for 350 and 3 more scores, Ballard commits at half time, we land 3 awesome JUCO linemen, plus a 4 star WR nobody is currently talking about, PRich announces he isn't going pro and CU starts to break ground on a $200,000,000 facilities project.

Should be awesome.
damn 420 came early...would be awesome though

the players are starting to check out now, unfortunetley.

CU 13 (one td 2 field goals)

da bears 42

cal will look like UW, ASU, AU, O, UCLA, etc... suks, but my realist way of thinking is effecting my Buff beliefs now.

the players are starting to check out now, unfortunetley.

CU 13 (one td 2 field goals)

da bears 42

cal will look like UW, ASU, AU, O, UCLA, etc... suks, but my realist way of thinking is effecting my Buff beliefs now.
This applies to Cal much more but of course it's only a one way street here.

A realist belief involves you actually putting thought into both sides of the issue, which you didn't.

This applies to Cal much more but of course it's only a one way street here.

A realist belief involves you actually putting thought into both sides of the issue, which you didn't.
yea, we (CU football) suck

Back