What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Cal Pregame Thread---11/24 @5PM, PAC12N

Would love to see another shootout like the last time both teams met in Berkeley.

As long as Chev is our OC we won’t score double digits.

Cal wins 17-7

It’s been a while since I was this apethetic about a Buff’s game
My brother in law bought tickets to the iron bowl To surprise his wife for her birthday (she went to Auburn) and invited my wife and I. I also attended Auburn so I will be into the game, but normally i would also be checking my phone a lot to follow the buffs. I don’t even know what time they are. Playing but I am not concerned with it this weekend. Kind of sad considering I live in California and have been to 3 games this year, not like I don’t put a lot of effort into following them.

Go Buffs
Maybe we win 17-14?
As much chaos as there is, we need to win and go to a Bowl Game!!!
It helps player development and recruiting no matter who the coach is

Don't C how we win this game. The team has obviously quit and as much as Montez has regressed, he is still our best option. Doubt he plays.

My brother in law bought tickets to the iron bowl To surprise his wife for her birthday (she went to Auburn) and invited my wife and I. I also attended Auburn so I will be into the game, but normally i would also be checking my phone a lot to follow the buffs. I don’t even know what time they are. Playing but I am not concerned with it this weekend. Kind of sad considering I live in California and have been to 3 games this year, not like I don’t put a lot of effort into following them.

Very cool! My son and I were considering going to the Iron Bowl next week but the price of tix and hotels put a damper on that idea so now we're thinking of going to Athens instead

I feel like only position coaches were being considered so each coordinator can get the game plan together.

It will be very interesting to see what Elliott and Chiv have in store this weekend! They are now unbridled and can run whatever they want without oversight. This will be very telling to see if they change things up, or go a little off script to confuse CAL. Would be nice to throw some good stuff at them that they have not seen. I would expect Chiv to throw more, and I possibly see more blitzing from Elliott. Nothing to lose, lots to gain getting a 6th win and a bowl game.

Please god let us make a bowl game. This is the one game I root against the Bears, and I want to be able to ****-talk all my colleagues for the next few weeks.

It will be very interesting to see what Elliott and Chiv have in store this weekend! They are now unbridled and can run whatever they want without oversight. This will be very telling to see if they change things up, or go a little off script to confuse CAL. Would be nice to throw some good stuff at them that they have not seen. I would expect Chic to throw more, and I possibly see more blitzing from Elliott. Nothing to lose, lots to gain getting a 6th win and a bowl game.

Yeah, that poor Eliot who has been hampered by MM. Where do you guys come up with this stuff?

He is VERY lucky MM hired him.

Yeah, that poor Eliot who has been hampered by MM. Where do you guys come up with this stuff?

He is VERY lucky MM hired him.

Agree, this guy wasn't a hot commodity when mac hired him.His halftime adjustments disappeared after asu game.

Back