What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Cal U of O

Was gonna say we need to break James's leg but we might as well break Varner's too lol. While we are at it, run a sweep and break Chip Kelley's leg.

Was gonna say we need to break James's leg but we might as well break Varner's too lol. While we are at it, run a sweep and break Chip Kelley's leg.

That's a 1-2 punch we wish we had. James is over 200 tonight, and Barner will finish well over 100

Works great against OSU....especially if left-footed within the first ****ing five minutes of the game.

I don't even want to think about what will happen against Stanford if we pull the same special teams crap we did against Osu.

Clearly our master plan in clinicing Cal on special teams worked, since they're copying our patented rugby punt.

Game over. And BTW...go **** yourself Craig James. What a dick.....

If Oregon learned what "D" is they could be a formidable opponent.

It's simply shameful that they could represent the Pac in any way...

roommate said it looked like a torn bicep. I have to agree. That was such an unhuman ankle.

They freaking skipped the split second where the bad stuff was shown on my TV. Was this filtered by the FCC or something. They kinda froze it and didnt show it right as he hit the ground. Or is this a DirecTV thing?

Wait, they seriously had Donald Duck on their shoulder pads tonight? No words.

Something finally seems to be going our way.

I'm no doctor but that looks like an injury that takes longer than 2 weeks to recover from. Sad because he was starting to have a Barry-esque type of season. Right now I'll honestly take anything the football gods give the Buffs right now.

Back