What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Cal U of O

Pretty sure Koy Detmer dislocated his elbow on MNF one time, he was with the Eagles and started that night. Actually was having a real good game if memory serves. Dislocated elbow is the first thing I thought it was, dont know that ive ever seen one that bad though. It happened to a friend of mine and he missed probably 8 weeks or so. Damn from the pic above, I dont remember it looking as bad as James's, thats nasty.

Pretty sure Koy Detmer dislocated his elbow on MNF one time, he was with the Eagles and started that night. Actually was having a real good game if memory serves. Dislocated elbow is the first thing I thought it was, dont know that ive ever seen one that bad though. It happened to a friend of mine and he missed probably 8 weeks or so. Damn from the pic above, I dont remember it looking as bad as James's, thats nasty.
Looks like you were right but it looked worse than that from the one time I watched it.

Like every other school has done? They just found a loop hole. He doesn't even pla yfor the ducks.

Not every school is dumb enough to deal directly with street agents. In fact, most schools are not that dumb.

Yep Oregon has alot to learn about cheating, visit the SEC in the offseason for lessons. The fact you think they arent is hilarious.

Back