What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Call me crazy...

TheRoyale90

But we're going to win today. I'm not even going to qualify the statement. If come game time we're getting hosed ok I'll eat crow but I just have a feeling. I think the D will come out fired up, I think the student section will be loud. I think we'll force some turnovers and Tyler and Speedy will turn them into points. No way are we losing to a freaking basketball school for the fourth year in a row. I can't wait to see the smirk wiped off of Reesing's face. I hate that guy.

2zxr0k2.jpg

Last edited:
I think lots of folks are feeling that way right now. We're ready to pop!

It's a gorgeous day in Boulder. It'll be picture perfect at 5:00pm. You can call me crazy, too: CU is going to win this one. (But, for that to happen, they better score 30+ points. No way are they going to hold KU under 30.)

It's a gorgeous day in Boulder. It'll be picture perfect at 5:00pm. You can call me crazy, too: CU is going to win this one. (But, for that to happen, they better score 30+ points. No way are they going to hold KU under 30.)

So you're saying KU's offense is better than Texas? because we held Texas under not 30, but under 20 in Austin.

Who the hell are you ... Edgar Cayce? :thumbsup:

I like you, but your crazy, man.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvOHbxBAEN8&feature=related"]YouTube - i like you, but you're crazy.[/ame]

But we're going to win today. I'm not even going to qualify the statement. If come game time we're getting hosed ok I'll eat crow but I just have a feeling. I think the D will come out fired up, I think the student section will be loud. I think we'll force some turnovers and Tyler and Speedy will turn them into points. No way are we losing to a freaking basketball school for the fourth year in a row. I can't wait to see the smirk wiped off of Reesing's face. I hate that guy.

Well.... I'll be... I'm actually 2 for 2 when I predict wins this year.

Keep it up! :thumbsup:

Spot on! :thumbsup:

Back