What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Calling Embree Water Bottle is really dumb

i speculate that will be a big year for you, since it will likely be same year you lose your virginity to another human.

I am suspicious of this technicality on the definition of virginity.

Since when is there a "to an other human" clause on cherry busting?

With 8.7M unique animal species on earth, plus a seemingly infinate number of inatemate objects on the planet, plus the possibilty of space aliens, it would be damn near impossible to really ever completely lose one's virginity using the Liver standard.

I am suspicious of this technicality on the definition of virginity.

Since when is there a "to an other human" clause on cherry busting?

With 8.7M unique animal species on earth, plus a seemingly infinate number of inatemate objects on the planet, plus the possibilty of space aliens, it would be damn near impossible to really ever completely lose one's virginity using the Liver standard.

i was simply trying to clarify that he'd already likely been violated by a sea mammal or two, along with a cuban donkey. additionally, it seems probable, given his dealing in sex toys that he has used inanimate objects for self-pleasuring at some point or another. i would guess space aliens or spectral visitors are less likely.

He thought he was close a while ago but he got rejected again, by his own hand.

Embree is not exactly a humble man either folks, but the difference between Embree and someone like Bob Stoops (and his ego) is Stoops earned it. I have some personal experience being around Jon and I would not characterize him as anything great, except as a "great one time college player" (maybe). Not a "great Buff".

Nothing, and I mean nothing, bothered me more than Embree talking about his coaching of Tony Gonzalez......

Tony Gonzalez - drafted in 1997 by the Chiefs. Pro Bowl (1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003,2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012)
Jon Embree - Tight End coach of the Chiefs: 2006-2008

Who taught who?

Embree is not exactly a humble man either folks, but the difference between Embree and someone like Bob Stoops (and his ego) is Stoops earned it. I have some personal experience being around Jon and I would not characterize him as anything great, except as a "great one time college player" (maybe). Not a "great Buff".

Nothing, and I mean nothing, bothered me more than Embree talking about his coaching of Tony Gonzalez......

Tony Gonzalez - drafted in 1997 by the Chiefs. Pro Bowl (1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003,2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012)
Jon Embree - Tight End coach of the Chiefs: 2006-2008

Who taught who?

Some of us asked a similar question when EB's coaching skills were sold based on the production of Adrian Peterson...

Back