What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Cal's Crabbe going into draft

No surprise, but I have this hope that the more guys that declare, the better chance that Dre returns.

Crabbe makes a bunch of sense.

I'm curious what the NBA opinion is going to be on Cobbs. I'm expecting him to stay at Cal, but you never know.

Hi Nik & All Buff fans!

Sorry if this was already posted. I like the quotes. Really setting the stage for a special year come 2013-14. I am feelin it!

http://www.brushnewstribune.com/ci_22857328/mens-basketball-cu-buffs-turn-focus-improving-over

"This team could be very good," said Roberson, who will decide by April 28 if he's going to leave CU early and enter the NBA draft. "It's how much we take advantage of the offseason. We've got Wesley and Chris redshirted and some great freshmen coming in. This team could be a force."

VM :)

Last edited:
Hi

Cal takes a hit with Crabbe leaving. In my opinion Dre will be a 1st round pick next year in my opinion despite the consensus speculation that this years draft is weaker. A little polishing and fine tuning this off season for Dre and he will have the cut, clarity, color, carat of the purrrrfect diamond ready for guaranteed 1st round status. A senior leader taking the Buffs to the promised land is the perfect diamond!!

:) VM

Last edited:
Hi

Cal takes a hit with Crabbe leaving. In my opinion Dre will be a 1st round pick next year in my opinion despite the consensus speculation that this years draft is weaker. A little polishing and fine tuning this off season for Dre and he will have the cut, clarity, color, carat of the purrrrfect diamond ready for guaranteed 1st round status. A senior leader taking the Buffs to the promised land is the perfect diamond!!

:) Valency

The NBA doesn't like polished players.

Crabbe makes a bunch of sense.

I'm curious what the NBA opinion is going to be on Cobbs. I'm expecting him to stay at Cal, but you never know.

Cobbs is staying...although I reserve the right to change this once "smoking hot buff chick who just joined the board" decides to weigh in on the matter...

Cobbs is staying...although I reserve the right to change this once "smoking hot buff chick who just joined the board" decides to weigh in on the matter...

I ain't been smoking anything, but I agree, Cobbs needs another year to shake the B1G Tubbies completely out of his system!

Now, Roberson too, needs another year. You can always insure against injury, but not against weakness in your game or body. Dre's body needs a summer with the new S&C coach and a couple thousand shots a day from beyond the arc.

Hi Liverflukes,

Love the Avatar! Kinda gave me a Kool-Aid smile with the bear!! Now make it a Buff and we will be ready to do the Salsa all the way from Valencia, Spain to Madrid and then back to Boulder in time for the 2013-14 opening tip :)!!! hehehehehe

Hmmmm Cobbs? I say Cobbs more likely than not returns and I hope he does. Dre and Mayor will get drafted ahead of him next year anyways. That's the word on the street :). Just having fun of course with that but...lol. xo

I wonder if there is an [FONT=&quot]outside shot[/FONT] the Buffs and east coast Huskies meet next year on the west coast. With east coast huskies (I like Ollie didn't like Calhoun that much at all) traveling to Washington and needing to get a stronger OOC with the new American Athletic Conference weight on their shoulders... maybe there will be some talk about that happening. I think there could be an outside chance if Colorado wants to make it happen. Still prob 60/40 NOT. Just off season speculation from the water cooler literally. Next year that could be a good RPI W for Colorado helping to secure a #3 seed or higher in the dance!

Have a nice day!

VM xo :)

Back