What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Camera: DS has yet to file transfer request...

Saw on TOS (posted by a different Buffaholic) that DS's facebook page indicates this thing is over......

Looks like DS is going to the U of A

If this is true, he'll probably go all Brian Calhoun there. At any rate, it was a wild, crazy unicorn ride while it lasted. I'm gonna miss that kid. Best of wishes to him--bummer it didn't work out.

Looks like DS is going to the U of A

Arizona I presume??

Or Arkansas? Alabama? Alaska? :smile2:

That's an interesting development, because they really hadn't popped up before in the whole story... sucks, but I really couldn't see how he was likely to stay once the same staff was kept in place...

\"http://www.buffzone.com/ci_14007019\" Anyone know what the deadline is for filing?

Whatever the deadline is for enrolling in fall classes at the new school he wants to attend. DS could transfer now, after the first week of spring classes, before spring ball, after spring ball, this summer...

Since he isn't currently a member of the team I would assume he will transfer somewhere for the spring semester so he doesn't have to pay tuition.

Not to dis UofA, but my wife went to school there. When we are in Tucson last week, we drove around the campus. That place is butt ugly, I think. Not that it matters as far as football goes.

Not to dis UofA, but my wife went to school there. When we are in Tucson last week, we drove around the campus. That place is butt ugly, I think. Not that it matters as far as football goes.

Yeah, but when picking a college, you gotta go to a place where can you make those funky U-Turns.

We went to a lot of water polo tournaments down in Tucson. Aside from the talent around the pool, that place is a complete dump. And it must be WAAAAAAAY too hot during the summer. Those giant cactii they have outside of town are pretty sweet tho.

:lol: Yeah. DS better stay off the streets when old DBT is in town. I'll be the guy in the pink suit driving the Buick.

We went to a lot of water polo tournaments down in Tucson. Aside from the talent around the pool, that place is a complete dump. And it must be WAAAAAAAY too hot during the summer. Those giant cactii they have outside of town are pretty sweet tho.

If you like to play golf, and you like the outdoors, then Tucson is heaven. Screw you guys. As far as the heat, it is cooler than PHX, believe it or not. Here is my advice...stay the hell out of Tucson, because that is where I am going to retire....

If DS is off to the U of A, I think this is a VEEERRRRYYY telling statement as to thte state of our program and exactly what is going on in Boulder. Remember, Greg Brown is now working for Stoops so if DS was interested in coming, Brownie would be giving the no-**** skinny on what Hawk thought of Darrell and how he was treated. Seeing that DS is headed to AZ, Brown has obviously given an upcheck, saying that DS was never given a fair shake and that Stoops should take a chance on him. If DS doesn't go to UA, means something was wrong with the player, not the CU coaching staff.

DS is headed to Arizona, guess that means that something is wrong with the CU staff....not that it took us rocket scientists to figure that out.

Darrell, good luck to you and once again.....

Thank you Bruce Benson, Phil DiStefano, Mike Bohn, and Dan Hawkins for turnig a once proud program into the laughing stock of the Big 12. So proud to be an alumni! Glad I'm going to get to see a WINNING program (that also pays some attention to academics) in a BOWL game tomorrow when Navy plays Mizzery. ANCHORS AWEIGH!

I ****ing HATE you Hawk!

If you like to play golf, and you like the outdoors, then Tucson is heaven. Screw you guys. As far as the heat, it is cooler than PHX, believe it or not. Here is my advice...stay the hell out of Tucson, because that is where I am going to retire....

I wouldn't mind having a place there for the fall/winter and a place here for the srping/summer. Like that'll ever happen. A nice little place up along the Catalinas would be nice.

good luck ds, i for one wish you the best...i'll be watching you thinking what should have been ! (what should have been our's)

Leave the unicorn when you leave, we're still trying to get Hinder

Back