What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Can anyone fill me in on the past week.

tante

Club Member
Club Member
Was out of the country so am really behind. I know we have MacIntyre from San Jose and will pay him $2 million a year.

Any facilities announced?
Any assistant coaches named?
Any new recruits or current recruits that dropped us?
Any players transferring?

Thanks guys having a CU withdrawal. It took me four days to hear about our new coach and the beat down our boys took at Kansas.

We hired a new coach, embree threw a party, allbuffs members are buying lots of guns, and we still can't come up with a good nickname for the new coach.

And we had a dance party.

Wow, what a week!!! Bohn re-hired Embree , and NCAA gave Bienemy and Klatt two years eligibility so we're going to run the read-option veer. They plowed over Folsom to plant some wicked post-64 weed. 23- skidooo, want a brownie?

You can now buy Rockies license plate. It'll be unveiled in January.

1355447565_3453_Rox%20plates.JPG

facilities are in the contract, still got some work to do there.
we are fairly certain lindgren, bernardi, jeffcoat and clarke or coming with mac.
jagne is going to asu, loud is back with mizzou, some others are listening to other teams. sefo is 100% buff.
rumors of transfers, players won't be granted a scholarship transfer until after spring practices.
sackman has given up on comcast and returned to directv due to billing issues.

Back