What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Can we stop rushing the field, please.

+1
Our students are apparently retarded, and do not understand that you don't rush the field EVERY TIME YOU WIN.
Not that Hawk has shown them enough home wins for them to know that.

Seriously, we got lucky against a bad team and won in spite of ourselves.

The students are morons, we look like some pee-wee league program by rushing the field after every win.

you guys just coming around to that? i do love the snowballs and urine bombs however, must take the good with the bad

This is what we have become, we rush the field when we beat a team that was crushed by KJUCO State, thanks Hawk.......

I first I was like you guys and thought it was lame. Then I realized it's just kids having fun, let them have their fun. I could care less if they rushed the field after every win.

The Big12 is going to start fining teams for teams that have fans rush the field. Just wait, it'll happen.

I first I was like you guys and thought it was lame. Then I realized it's just kids having fun, let them have their fun. I could care less if they rushed the field after every win.

I went through a similar process, except honestly I was never that weird about it to begin with. When they rush the field it looks like they're having fun, and they give a lot of love to the players, too.

Maybe that will turn into a long-term CU tradition. Rushing the field after every victory. Did we rush after Eastern Washington last year? No? We should have. It's a party. I'm being serious here.

Maybe in future years we can rush for six or seven home victories. Maybe we can rush somebody else's field a few times too!

Go Buffs!

I went through a similar process, except honestly I was never that weird about it to begin with. When they rush the field it looks like they're having fun, and they give a lot of love to the players, too.

Maybe that will turn into a long-term CU tradition. Rushing the field after every victory. Did we rush after Eastern Washington last year? No? We should have. It's a party. I'm being serious here.

Maybe in future years we can rush for six or seven home victories. Maybe we can rush somebody else's field a few times too!

Go Buffs!

I'm with both of ya. After watching a replay, I saw a lot of powder blue on the field. Maybe the "movement"'s way of showing the players they support them , and just pissed about the management? Just a thought.

I will come straight out right now and tell you that if we beat Nebraska, I WILL rush the field with my boys just like my dad and I did back in 1989.

GO BUFFS!

Going Sinker...

We booed the students that rushed. They robbed us of singing the fight song with the team. Asssshole doooooshes.

Meh.

The students enjoy it and the recruits get a kick out of it too.

For where we are right now, I'm cool with it.

Talk about overkill! Yeah, it was a great win, but rushing the field pretty much makes the student body look like a class of morons. Not sure if beating the Butt****ers would qualify at this point?

It's okay for a big win, but it's lame and worn out after each victory. Glad the fans booed them. :thumbsup:

Talk about overkill! Yeah, it was a great win, but rushing the field pretty much makes the student body look like a class of morons. Not sure if beating the Butt****ers would qualify at this point?

Gosh. Your such an uptight conservative. No fun at all. :wink2:

Hey, if they want to rush the ****ing field, so what? They were at the game and they were cheering the team. So **** off.

:yeahthat: I couldn't agree more.

Back