What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Can we stop rushing the field, please.

NOt cool. the team left. I wanted to sing the fight song with the players. stupid ****ing students!

I first I was like you guys and thought it was lame. Then I realized it's just kids having fun, let them have their fun. I could care less if they rushed the field after every win.

It just doesn't look like big time football!

I wonder if half of the students even understand the game. :huh:

It just doesn't look like big time football!

I wonder if half of the students even understand the game. :huh:

Oh no, we don't look like "big time football." Is Nebraska big time football, 'cause I don't want a game day atmosphere like that. Maybe we can put the students up in the nosebleeds to stop this ridiculous display of joy.

Screw it. If it's fun and hurts no one, do it.

If you're pissed you don't get to sing the fight song with the team, get your ass on the field and start singing.

We booed the students that rushed. They robbed us of singing the fight song with the team. Asssshole doooooshes.
What are you complaining about? You said you had no voice left. You could not have sung anyway. No harm, no foul. Unless you really wanted to lip sync.

What are you complaining about? You said you had no voice left. You could not have sung anyway. No harm, no foul. Unless you really wanted to lip sync.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I hate you, Hank. I hate you.

At least it wasn't the ATM fans dancing on the field, like the lamb fans did. That was pathetic. Great win Buffs!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I hate you, Hank. I hate you.
i am growing tired of your attitude, thinking that your upsetness (over a fight song that you could not even sing) is more important than others'. sorry, but the world does not revolve around you.

i am growing tired of your attitude, thinking that your upsetness (over a fight song that you could not even sing) is more important than others'. sorry, but the world does not revolve around you.

My horns were OUT mother ****er. I had my lunch pail! I deserved a ****ing fight song. Go to Revere and blow a townie!!!!

I first I was like you guys and thought it was lame. Then I realized it's just kids having fun, let them have their fun. I could care less if they rushed the field after every win.

I went through a similar process, except honestly I was never that weird about it to begin with. When they rush the field it looks like they're having fun, and they give a lot of love to the players, too.

Maybe that will turn into a long-term CU tradition. Rushing the field after every victory. Did we rush after Eastern Washington last year? No? We should have. It's a party. I'm being serious here.

Maybe in future years we can rush for six or seven home victories. Maybe we can rush somebody else's field a few times too!

Go Buffs!

We booed the students that rushed. They robbed us of singing the fight song with the team. Asssshole doooooshes.

Who the hell were the students in light blue shirts that rushed the field?

I was one pissed little ****er when I saw it. It was a delayed handoff though. At first ot looked like, hey they're not gonna do it, but I **** you not they did, and it pissed me off! PISSED ME OFF!

Back