What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Can we stop rushing the field, please.

The students just want to continue showing CSU that we rush our field a lot better than they rush our field. :huh:

Compare the energy and noise of the Oklahoma game with most games this year.

I'd say there was far more energy and noise in the crowd for the Kansas game this year than for Oklahoma '07.A decent amount of the crowd left in the 3rd Q of the OU game that year.

OU alone has been the only legit rushable moment since 62-36. There have been around 10 games rushed besides those. :bang:

However, the WVU rush definintely made for a great moment and pictures.

OU alone has been the only legit rushable moment since 62-36. There have been around 10 games rushed besides those. :bang:

However, the WVU rush definintely made for a great moment and pictures.

I'll always contend that - considering the assload of extraordinary circumstances surrounding the team at that time - the 2004 CSU game was a legitimate rushing event.

whaddup ralph?

i dont give a frogs fat ass. win a game... they can rush. lost a game... they can rush.

as long as they are rushing after a win.... what the hell do i care?

"but but!!!! it makes us look low rent high school program and not like a big program!!!!!"

you know what makes you look lame and like a high school program? losing at toledo. badly. losing to csu at home.

and some of us wanna get bent out of shape over rushing the field?

hey, i have a simple solution. hawk starts winning the games he should... make CU a contender and take some responsibility.

I used to think it was stupid. But the more I think of it, Could be a great "Tradition" where at Colorado, they rush the field after EVERY win. Only school that does it etc. Recruits would love it, shows a comroderie with the players and students and when we have a new coach and start winning a lot would be a great story.

Kind of like the leap after TD's in Green Bay.

I used to think it was stupid. But the more I think of it, Could be a great "Tradition" where at Colorado, they rush the field after EVERY win. Only school that does it etc. Recruits would love it, shows a comroderie with the players and students and when we have a new coach and start winning a lot would be a great story.

Or we could act like we've been there before...

Edit: I remember standing in line last year at the EWU game and the security staff were warning eachother that, "the students rush the field after every win." Sad

If we reinstated our tradition of actually winning first then I could see this as being pretty cool/unique/funny. I would be a full supporter of rushing the field after each of the six home wins if we went 12-0, 11-1, or 10-2.

Dont they already rush the field for every win? Sure seems like it.

clemson does it every game, been a tradition there for a while i believe. that being said, i kindly disagree.

Back