What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Candidates for CU Regent 2016

Can't really agree with that - she seems eminently qualified.

Ganahal started a successful pet business, which is great, but has no other experience of note. Madden has decades of experience at at levels of government, higher education, and energy.

Now, if you don't like her politics, since she is an unabashed progressive, then I get that. But I think claiming she isn't qualified for a BOD position seems silly to me if you're going to turn around and claim Ganahal is.

My position has absolutely nothing to do with Alice's politics. The problem is that she is a politician, and is approaching this position as a politician; something that doesn't belong anywhere near a BoD. She is also the executive director of the CU law school’s natural resources, energy and environment center. I consider that a giant conflict of interest.

Heidi started, ran and sold an extremely successful national business, sat on the Leeds School board, has created or served on the boards of multiple community groups, and was in Fortune Magazine’s list of most promising women entrepreneurs in 2014. Sounds exactly what you would want in a board member.

My position has absolutely nothing to do with Alice's politics. The problem is that she is a politician, and is approaching this position as a politician; something that doesn't belong anywhere near a BoD. She is also the executive director of the CU law school’s natural resources, energy and environment center. I consider that a giant conflict of interest.

Heidi started, ran and sold an extremely successful national business, sat on the Leeds School board, has created or served on the boards of multiple community groups, and was in Fortune Magazine’s list of most promising women entrepreneurs in 2014. Sounds exactly what you would want in a board member.
if you are running for office, you are a politician.

in any event, both seem very qualified. We are lucky to have such good candidates. weird to say in 2016

A Post endorsement doesn't carry much weight with me. In fact, it would make me question her qualifications.

Back