What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Can't do it. Sorry.

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
I thought I was going to hope we lost tonight in order to make sure that Hawkins gets canned. I also thought I'd be able to watch a CU game and be apathetic, or at least philosophical about it.

You know what, though?

**** THAT!

From the moment this thing kicked off I've been on the edge of my seat wanting to crush the mother****ing Cowpokes.

So please, next time I post something stupid about wanting the Buffs to lose a game, somebody remind me not to be a dickwad and that I'm incapable of not wanting a Buffs win - heart and soul.

I thought I was going to hope we lost tonight in order to make sure that Hawkins gets canned. I also thought I'd be able to watch a CU game and be apathetic, or at least philosophical about it.

You know what, though?

**** THAT!

From the moment this thing kicked off I've been on the edge of my seat wanting to crush the mother****ing Cowpokes.

So please, next time I post something stupid about wanting the Buffs to lose a game, somebody remind me not to be a dickwad and that I'm incapable of not wanting a Buffs win - heart and soul.

I hear you. Hopefully soon we won't have to worry about thinking of rooting against the buffs.

I never want them to lose. NEVER!! I want them to look respectable and other teams to be fearful of them. I want the Buff Nation to always expect to win, SO that when the HC isnt consistently producing on the field, when the time comes they make a change. I want the school, the AD, the program to expect what the fanbase expects, success and a decent team (7+ wins) every season. It's no different that what any other fanbase wants. It's time for this coach to go. It's his MO, win, lose, lose, win, lose, lose, etc, everyone else knows his records. I root for the Buffs, but cant stand the HC, the sooner he's gone the happier this Buff alumn and die hard will be. I know the majority agrees with me.

Back