What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Carson Lee

Didn’t read the details, but assume it was a verbal assault on KD and Chev for their complete incompetence.

Yeah, it’s bad. Fractured skull for the guy. Jesus ****ing Christ!
I know Carson. He's a big dude. I mean, I know he's an offensive lineman, and you expect that sort of thing. But he is a stout fucking dude.

It would be interesting if someone did - as he reports - took a swing at him. That feels both imprudent and unlikely, but as DBT says, "let the process play out."

I know Carson. He's a big dude. I mean, I know he's an offensive lineman, and you expect that sort of thing. But he is a stout fucking dude.

It would be interesting if someone did - as he reports - took a swing at him. That feels both imprudent and unlikely, but as DBT says, "let the process play out."
If in fact the guy did take a swing at him it would change the look of the thing some. Even more so if somehow they could find evidence (security camera video, etc.) of the guy groping her at some point.

Even if those things were able to be shown to be true the damage apparently done to the guy is enough that things won't turn out well for Carson.

Sounds like a fair amount of alcohol was involved and with Carson being under drinking age that is going to reflect poorly on him as well.

At this point just speculating but it wouldn't surprise me to see him suspended from school for a long time (one year?) and facing some significant issues with the legal system of at least probation and community service.

All speculation at this point though. Let's see what happens as it goes through the system.

Is it just me, or do the trail of events over the course of 2021 just seem like the spiraling out of control part of a movie? I can’t wait until the corner turns…and things get back on track!

I was looking for Lee to get on the field…

Really terrible decision making with possible anger management issues. If Carson really did punch this guy 30 times, unprovoked- he should never again play a down of football or attend a class at CU.

Is it just me, or do the trail of events over the course of 2021 just seem like the spiraling out of control part of a movie? I can’t wait until the corner turns…and things get back on track!

I was looking for Lee to get on the field…
Have no data to back this but it seems like when it goes bad and teams are losing you get a lot more drama around the team.

May be because players lose interest and focus on winning. You start seeing more partying in season, more bad decisions and the problems that come with them.

Also may have to do with players taking the coaches and their rules less seriously. Almost as if an attitude sets in saying things don't matter.

Even in the most charitable hearing of Lee's story, where someone tried to punch him so he responded by hitting him 30 times and almost killing him, he ought to be in prison.

Barring some sort of legal miracle, that young man just put his life on a drastically different trajectory.
And possibly someone else's.
As bad as this looks to be it could have been worse.

As big and strong as Lee is it is fortunate that he didn't kill him.

I hope that the guy who got punched is able to recover fully and that Lee is able to overcome this and get back on track.

Probably going to be difficult for them both.

I guess he could have fractured a guy's skull with one punch...but I'm thinking Carson's side of the story isn't all that accurate. Big mistake on his part - HUGE.

I hope the victim is able to recover.

If this turns out to be as bad as it appears, Carson Lee is a douche and I hope he serves time. Ruined two lives.
I hate to see it and yes he deserves to be punished based on the facts of the case.

Keep in mind though that this is a college town with young people who frequently drink too much and respond in negative ways including with violence.

The difference in this case from the huge majority of these incidents is that it involved a guy who weighs close to 300 lbs and spends hours in a weight room.

Size though doesn't make a person more violent, more likely to repeat the actions, etc. it just means that he is more damaging when his emotions get out of control. The injured party in this case had the misfortune to get involved with a big guy instead of someone who is 5'7" 160lbs.

Fortunately I never got involved in any incidents that went as far as this one but I could have. The people on this board who have met me know that I am not a small person and when I was younger I had a measure of natural strength. Given the right (wrong) situation that could have been me.

Not trying in any way to say that he should get off without consequences but lets not condemn somebody for life for one incident and lets not expect someone to react differently than other college students do simply because he is larger.

As bad as this looks to be it could have been worse.

As big and strong as Lee is it is fortunate that he didn't kill him.

I hope that the guy who got punched is able to recover fully and that Lee is able to overcome this and get back on track.

Probably going to be difficult for them both.
What the fvck kind of take is this? To hell with this take. To hell with it.

Back