What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CBS Sports 8/14 - Absolute Slap in the Face

Dislike button.

Needs more funny.
0f013d102581b62cb410ae0d1d53d4f033132f652c0c8f6ac920a5ea39daf0a0.jpg

- 1) CU will over achieve this season because of this CBS article?
- 2) CU has the P12 right where it want's them?
- 3) CU is better than CSU even though CSU won the last game because CU has bigger toys?
- 4) The dude said he was a CU grad, living in HI, not a HI grad.

5) WTF?
6) WTF?
7) WTF?
8) WTF?

1) Yes. Duh! CBS effect.
2) Yes. Duh! Everybody is overlooking CU. Much better to be the hunter than the hunted.
3) Yes, CU is better than a CSU regardless of the 2014 game. Safe harbor language is very clear that previous results may not be reliable indicators of future performance.
4) Point taken. Should have clarified as a HI based CU grad.
5) dislike button
6) dislike button
7) dislike button
8) dislike button

5) dislike button
6) dislike button
7) dislike button
8) dislike button

Yeah, we need the "Dislike this post" feature back as well as the "WTF?" feature. Apparently somebody was too sensitive. Participation trophies for everybody!

I personally hope Mac or Levitt prints that map out in a nice glossy poster, laminates it and sticks it up on the locker room wall the week of the CSU game, if not before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I the only one who thinks we could use less Hawaiians on the site? These people put pineapple on their pizzas. PINEAPPLE!

"Thanks California for putting broccoli on pizza and RUINING it! First Hawaii, and now YOU!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, we need the "Dislike this post" feature back as well as the "WTF?" feature. Apparently somebody was too sensitive. Participation trophies for everybody!

I am familiar with your style of communication and your preference for simplicity.

Yes I am sensitive enough to attempt communicate with you in a form you can relate to.

Your "trophies for everyone" quip deserves a dislike button and a WTF?

If this sort of clickbait was around before the 2001 season, you can be sure that they would have picked CSU.
They were coming off a ten win season and we had gone 3-8. They had beaten us two years in a row. Weird blips like that have happened before and unfortunately they will probably happen again. It's a "what have you done for me lately" type of article that doesn't really care about history.
We didn't own the state last year. That doesn't mean we haven't owned it for most of recorded history or that we won't own it again this year.

Author is an idiot.

Pays no attention to level of competition. As another example he picked Northern Illinois over Illinios and Northwestern. Yes Northern beat Northwestern last year but if the schools switched schedules how well would Northern do in a season in the B1G.

Almost as lame as mentioning a Sun Belt school Arkansas state as supposively having been better than Arkansas when Arky was down at 4-8.

Mostly agree, but Northern has been way better than the Illini, no matter what conference. As you mentioned, a win vs Northwestern doesn't mean they've been a better team overall in recent years.

Back