What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CCG Weekend Games

This sucks. I wish there was a way for Ohio State to lose, but not have it benefit the SEC.

Well, if Auburn loses to FSU in the BCS game, that would be definitive for every SEC apologist. If it were Ohio State/FSU, the SEC could just say they should've been there, and that game didn't prove anything except that Ohio State sucks.

Good Job by the MSU DB of not getting a PI on that 3rd down long pass.

Wow. In the Dr. Pepper challenge on the ACC game, the girl was "throwing" the footballs like they were basketballs - doing two hand chest passes. She did lose the contest.
I'd like for them to make it a rule you must throw it "football style." None of these gimmicks. But as long as you can throw chest-passes and what not, I'm not going to fault the contestants.

I'd like for them to make it a rule you must throw it "football style." None of these gimmicks. But as long as you can throw chest-passes and what not, I'm not going to fault the contestants.

Watching some of the passed thrown by Tebow and the QB from NIU I don't know that the two hand tosses are much different. :lol:

^^ agree and was thinking the same thing, or maybe have two barrels set up? You have to forward pass to this barrel or you can do an "option" (like the days of the option) pitch to this barrel.

They could also back the barrel up another 10 yards which would probably make the 2 handed toss a lot less effective than the normal throwing motion.

They could also back the barrel up another 10 yards which would probably make the 2 handed toss a lot less effective than the normal throwing motion.
It's a very tough contest to do -- they want something that isn't going to be too hard, something both guys/girls can do (honestly, if the guy loses even if the girl is truly better, the guy looks bad), and doesn't take too much time. So by having so close by, it's something that's doable -- lots of scoring, both genders can participate, and it's something that grabs the fan attention.

Back