What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Cent Arkansas: Another Sac/Montana State?

Oregon State lost to Sac State the year before. My expectations are that CU in week 2 will be far behind where Riley had Oregon State in 2011 when they got beat.

Looking at # of BCS recruits is one metric, but not a real important one to me.
I'd agree that we probably have more raw talent to work with, but not a lot of time to coach them up.

CAU will have some skilled receivers and playmakers, lots of team speed, a very good QB and a system that everyone has been in awhile. Their players will have experience and time in their system. I.E. player development goes to them.

If our QB play is not good, we can lose this game pretty easily.

The Beavers were hampered by injuries. Most notable among the absences was senior flanker James Rodgers, known for his proficiency in pulling off Oregon State's trademark fly sweep, who is rehabbing from two knee surgeries.

Tight end Joe Halahuni and cornerback Brandon Hardin both had shoulder injuries and weren't available. Also out was defensive tackle Kevin Frahm (knee).

Defensive tackle Dominic Glover is still awaiting word on his academic eligibility, but he looks doubtful for the opener.

The Beavers were also adjusting after the departure of prolific running back Jacquizz Rodgers, who left Oregon State a year early to go to the NFL. He now plays for the Atlanta Falcons.

In contrast to the Beavers, the Hornets entered the season mostly injury-free. Fleming had surgery on his throwing elbow after last season, but certainly appeared fully recovered.

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=312460204

Back