What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Central Arkansas @ Colorado Official Game Thread

After the fumble TD last game and the interception TD this one, Hendo may deserve that toolbox next week.

Wow. I just haven't seen Buff defense this tough in a long time. Some swagger...some danger...a front line playing strong...it's bringing back some memories.

Run game still having a hard time getting loose. Should be able to get yards on a 6 man front.

Wow. I just haven't seen Buff defense this tough in a long time. Some swagger...some danger...a front line playing strong...it's bringing back some memories.

well we are playing a D2 team..... But I am happy since we had real trouble against our last 2 D2 teams...

I can't overstate Richardson's elite status. Coaching aside, last year might have been much different had he played.

Tipped pass or not. 2 possessions 2 turn overs. Getting sloppy and run game dormant.

It's not the turnovers. Those were both on 3rd down, so they're like punts basically. We'll lose because our corners can't cover and safeties can't get over fast enough. It's pitch and catch.

It's not the turnovers. Those were both on 3rd down, so they're like punts basically. We'll lose because our corners can't cover and safeties can't get over fast enough. It's pitch and catch.

Really, really short punts.

Umm oh ****. Listening to it on the radio doesn't piss me off any less, probably more actually.

Let's see if we can settle down and make adjustments or if they fall apart. Gotta stop the turnovers.

Back