What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Central Arkansas @ Colorado Official Game Thread

Hmmm. On that last INT, they made the pick on the 24 yard line? So say it's just an incompletion instead. We punt. It goes in the end zone. They get it at the 25.

Just got kicked out of the game for smoking a cig outside the stadium. No warning just leave. **** cu I hope they lose every game.

Hmmm. On that last INT, they made the pick on the 24 yard line? So say it's just an incompletion instead. We punt. It goes in the end zone. They get it at the 25.

Who the **** punts from the 24 when you have a kicker that hit a 52 yard field goal the week before. Jesus.

Totally different momentum, though. Quit acting like they're the same.

Were you in one of their designated smoking areas, or did they do away with them?

No idea. Nobody around me and a buddy. By ourselves and some argues people come up demanding id and after five minutes tell us no smoking on campus and we need to leave .

Safe to say the WR corps is the strength of this team as they are bailing out Wood when he has been throwing under pressure all game thanks to poor protection.

No idea. Nobody around me and a buddy. By ourselves and some argues people come up demanding id and after five minutes tell us no smoking on campus and we need to leave .

A year or two ago I about got thrown out for walking about 10 feet with a cigarette. Apparently I walked from one designated area to another or some such ****. (There were some areas on the east side where you could smoke...)

Safe to say the WR corps is the strength of this team as they are bailing out Wood when he has been throwing under pressure all game thanks to poor protection.

...and bailing out the lack of a run game too. Is it a lack of OL-created holes? Or bad decisions the RBs are making on gap running choices?

Back