What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Central Arkansas @ Colorado Official Game Thread

CU should have put this game away in the first half. Missed fg, drives inside there 35 and at the 22 and zero points. Nembot is getting raked.

CU should have put this game away in the first half. Missed fg, drives inside there 35 and at the 22 and zero points. Nembot is getting raked.

Most frustrating to me was that Jack Harris was our 3rd option at left tackle prior to Bakh leaving for the NFL, which in hindsight was understandable. But then Lewis had to go do his thing and now we're forced to put him there and keep Nembot in at RT for all snaps. Tackles having a poor showing this game which does not bode well for conference play.

what is the deal with these tackles getting smoked? Dear god just jump set the fools and get your hands on them..Easy....

Most frustrating to me was that Jack Harris was our 3rd option at left tackle prior to Bakh leaving for the NFL, which in hindsight was understandable. But then Lewis had to go do his thing and now we're forced to put him there and keep Nembot in at RT for all snaps. Tackles having a poor showing this game which does not bode well for conference play.

:nod:

Good god cu, you're going to effing lose again to an fcs team afetr being up 14-0 early. THIS SUCKS!

No more FCS teams on the schedule, please. I'm ****ing my pants over playing UMass in the future.

what is the deal with these tackles getting smoked? Dear god just jump set the fools and get your hands on them..Easy....

I remember complaining about Solder getting beat off the edge regularly, now he's in the league starting for the Pats.

FYI, Tulsa came back and beat little brother. I'm taking this as a sign that my night is about to improve.

ESPN says DD Goodson intercepted that?

:lol:

i
TD10:43Wynrick Smothers pass intercepted by D.D. Goodson at the Colo 21, returned for 79 yards for a TOUCHDOWN. Will Oliver extra point GOOD.2424

I remember complaining about Solder getting beat off the edge regularly, now he's in the league starting for the Pats.

Yes i watched him a'lot..and was like really...Its a very easy way to slow down a fast pass rusher..When you don't have the best foot work.

Back