What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Chad Morris (Clemson OC)

buff4eva

This guy can coach took Clemson offense from being at the bottom of the ACC to the top in 2 year plus he hass great connection in Tx and the west, research this guy is a pretty good coach.

Dude was coaching high school until 2010. He's good though as an OC, no doubt. He's put up great numbers with 1 year at Tulsa and 2 now at Clemson. But running a college program is a bit of a risk I would guess right now. My guess is that he'd be pretty good.

He's certainly more qualified than Dave Logan.

Interesting. i've never heard of him before but just saw his profile. I think the big knock against him is way too little college experience. Kind of weird he jumped straight from 16 yrs of high school coaching to being a high paid coordinator at Clemson.

He's still young enough to grow and become an HC somewhere but I would bet he is just too inexperienced at college level.

I floated Morris on another thread, but not much interest. I don't think there is anything wrong with a guy spending a lot of time in the bigger divisions of Texas HS football. They play a serious game down there. Malzahn was his mentor and he talked to him about being Auburn's OC. Morris also interviewed at South Florida and Texas Tech may be interested. I think we should give him a look.

Along with Malzahn, I have harped for him and Dykes. These kids know who Tajh Boyd and Sammy Watkins are. They have seen what Clemson has done on offense. They know what what this offense can do. Bohn and anyone else that didn't get a hold of the three of these are stupid. This offense is dead dog last. It's time that this "HC only of major programs" is over. Dykes is at Cal. It was obvious with Malzahn to Auburn but wouldn't have hurt. Chad Morris would be a good coach and yes here at CU.

Along with Malzahn, I have harped for him and Dykes. These kids know who Tajh Boyd and Sammy Watkins are. They have seen what Clemson has done on offense. They know what what this offense can do. Bohn and anyone else that didn't get a hold of the three of these are stupid. This offense is dead dog last. It's time that this "HC only of major programs" is over. Dykes is at Cal. It was obvious with Malzahn to Auburn but wouldn't have hurt. Chad Morris would be a good coach and yes here at CU.

Offensive wizards are great for your offense, but won't result in wins unless he's a good Head Coach. Put Kliff Kingsbury into this category as well. I'd look at them for sure, but you are talking only a couple years of college coaching experience. There is no doubt they know their offensive systems. Plenty of doubt from there.

Remember, there's nothing that keeps our next head coach from hiring some young gun OC from this coaching tree. Or Bob Stitt as OC.

Those Texas connections would help the Buffs now and down the road if the Pac-12 adds the Texas & Oklahoma schools.

Back