What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Channel 4 Sports poll - Should Embo be fired?

Buffalo Brad

Club Member
Club Member
Answer was 55% said they had seen enough

45% give him more time.

Did not think they would get 55% saying he should go. Nice to see. Bohn, BB and PD are you listening?

I figured it would be 75% or so to keep him in the general public. Not 45%. Pretty encouraging to me that ave joe on the street is fed up

Wow. That's huge for a News 4 poll. If you asked "Was Hitler a bad guy?" you would probably get, oh, I'd bet 65% yes, 35% no.

Wow. That's huge for a News 4 poll. If you asked "Was Hitler a bad guy?" you would probably get, oh, I'd bet 65% yes, 35% no.

Unless one of the choices was "hire Tim Tebow". That would have gotten 87%.... :lol:

I was able to vote both yes and no on my iPad. I'd like to see if 10, 100, or 1,000 people voted. Tis is kind of meaningless otherwise.

Admin thinks it is just reactionary voting....

Of course it's reactionary - we're reacting to how bad the program has become with Embree at the helm.

Now they can be proactive and clean house before it gets even worse.

Admin thinks it is just reactionary voting....

I would hope so. It is reactionary voting. Even if it is a "vocal minority", the voting shows that this is the portion of the fan base that cares enough to be heard. That's worth paying attention to. The last thing CU athletics can afford is for this "vocal minority" to become disengaged and stop donating or coming to games.

Channel 4 just reported on air that 81% in last nights poll want Embree fired. More to come after the commercial. The votes had an impact and now there is more MSM coverage on the firing option. Keep it up.

Channel 4 just reported on air that 81% in last nights poll want Embree fired. More to come after the commercial. The votes had an impact and now there is more MSM coverage on the firing option. Keep it up.

What more did they say about it? Any commentary on the total number of votes received?

No comment on the votes just mentioned that 81% want him fired and then let into a conversation about the miserable season. Vote now up on what caused the current situation: Embree, the admin or Dan Hawkins

No comment on the votes just mentioned that 81% want him fired and then let into a conversation about the miserable season. Vote now up on what caused the current situation: Embree, the admin or Dan Hawkins

Is there a "yes" option?

What caused the situation? Hell, it was a perfect storm of incompetence coupled with indifference.

Back