What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Charleston Tourney: Dayton v. Colorado

No, get on a plane and watch in person. :lol:

In the air now... where's the official post game celebrations occurring?

Hey Buffs fans,

Glad to see you guys are as excited as I am for the new season. Congratulations on the opening win and the historic success of last season. I have multiple relatives who are CU grads and Colorado residents, so I have always enjoyed following you all from afar. Your team obviously presents a very difficult challenge for my alma mater, Dayton, to open the tournament, but it should be an exciting and hard-fought game. I figured I would give you all a sense of who we are, and see what your thoughts are going into this game/tournament.

Hey HF1. Have a bunch of history with UD. At least half my family went there, both sides were friends with Don Donoher and his family, my grandpa is in the Athletic Hall of Fame there....... and I've partied in the "Ghetto." :thumbsup: It's good to see UD hoops doing as well as it has the past decade or so, and hope it continues. Also hope CU and our fanbase will eventually support our hoops program as well as UD and the Dayton community supports the Flyers.

Thanks for dropping by!

:gobuffs:

I think I'll take my iPad to work and spend 2 hours in the handicap stall.

http://rushthecourt.net/2012/11/15/pac-12-game-of-the-week-colorado-vs-dayton/

Why It’s Important: Get used to this phrase for the next couple of moments, but this is the ultimate RPI boost game for Colorado. Take a look at the bracket for this tournament: If Colorado wins, it will most likely face some two-game combination of Baylor, St. John’s and Murray State. If Colorado loses, then likely dates with Boston College, Charleston and Auburn are on the ledger. Notice the difference in level of competition? Again, the Pac-12, more than any conference, needs as many opportunities to play high-RPI teams as it can get. Going 1-2 in Charleston with a win over Dayton and losses to Baylor and either St. John’s or Murray State is a whole lot better than going 2-1 with a loss to Dayton and wins over Boston College and Charleston or Auburn. Last year, the Buffaloes went 1-2 in the Puerto Rico Tip-Off, but that win didn’t come until the seventh place game in which they beat Western Michigan after losing to Wichita State and Maryland.

Just saw this from that RTC preview, but Dayton allowed 14 offensive rebounds in their season opener against Arkansas State. Dre, XJ, Jelly and Simba need to take advantage of this.

I did all my junk early this morning cause I know nothing is getting done for a couple hours in the middle.

99 minutes to tip-off. Let's do this!

so Vegas has the Buffs as a bucket favorite...

That sounds right. Gonna be a close game but I think we put it away late at the charity stripe. Scott, Dre, and Dinwiddie all score 15+, Dre and Scott pull in a double double, and The Mayor adds 5 assists.

Dre is on the front page on ESPN college basketball page right now. GO BUFFS!

go to espn3.com at gametime tomorrow, click on "watch Colorado vs. Dayton", open your eyes, watch game.

lol, thanks for the heads up. excuse my technical ignorance...but here's a couple of more questions,

is any of the streaming content recordable? like can I save it to my computer in a huge folder? or can i record it to a dvd? from espn3 or the cu buffs site?

also is the espn3 site save the games for later viewing like the buffs site?

thanks and lets crush Dayton....GO BUFFS

Back