What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Charlie Weis hints in interview that Pete Carroll living with a girlfriend/mistress?

JimmyBuff

Q: Is it frustrating to you Pete Carroll, for example, portrayed in one way…
CW: Let me ask you this question: You guys know about things that go on in different places. Was I living with a grad student in Malibu, or was I living with my wife in my house? You could bet that if I were living with a grad student here in South Bend, it would be national news. He’s doing it in Malibu and it’s not national news. What’s the difference? I don’t understand. Why is it okay for one guy to do things like that, but for me, I’m scrutinized when I swear. I’m sorry for swearing; absolve my sins.

According to Pete's wikipedia page he is married.

Pretty low for Charlie to say something like that even if true.. :huh:

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=rivals-342192

Re: Charlie Weis hints in interview that Pete Carroll living with a girlfriend/mistre

That's not a hint.

Re: Charlie Weis hints in interview that Pete Carroll living with a girlfriend/mistre

Charlie ate his mistress.

thats because CW mistress is the refrigerator

who would be charlie weiss mistress

grimace.jpg

Charlie must really dislike Pete.

LA has a different set of rules than South Bend. Who knew?

But would you be Charlie Weiss' mistress for $100 million?

LA has a different set of rules than South Bend. Who knew?

Hmm a private school in one of the most morally bankrupt cities in the U.S. compared to a private religious school in a small city in the "heartland" of the U.S.

not saying it's right, but that is why people make more of a big deal about it.

Bottom line Charlie, did anyone of that cost you a football game?

Hmm a private school in one of the most morally bankrupt cities in the U.S. compared to a private religious school in a small city in the "heartland" of the U.S.

not saying it's right, but that is why people make more of a big deal about it.

Bottom line Charlie, did anyone of that cost you a football game?

Charlie Weis... apparently they don't teach the basics at ND.

what a joke, PC is a friends neighbor here, he certainly isnt holed up in the 'Bu.

ummm, for how long and who knows about it? I'm just sayin, that's a lot of money...

For $100 million, the list is endless.

Lots of women rationalize it like this:

I've ****ed some assholes that didn't have any money, so why wouldn't I **** a fat guy who can throw a ton of money my way?

Not really related, but I can't wait for the day that SC gets some severe penalties from the NCAA. I think that Pete Carroll guy is a slim ball and I would love to see how many rules they break down there in LA LA land.

Not really related, but I can't wait for the day that SC gets some severe penalties from the NCAA. I think that Pete Carroll guy is a slim ball and I would love to see how many rules they break down there in LA LA land.

Especially when compared to that fat-ass Charlie Weiss.

What did PC do wrong? I know about the Reggie Bush thing (that probably happens at a lot of the big time programs). As far as I can tell, Pete is a pretty decent guy that does a LOT in the local community. Not quite sure "slime ball" is very fitting.

Especially when compared to that fat-ass Charlie Weiss.

Ahh blasted on my white ass! Yes you are correct, my bad typing, but you do post the truth!:thumbsup:

What did PC do wrong? I know about the Reggie Bush thing (that probably happens at a lot of the big time programs). As far as I can tell, Pete is a pretty decent guy that does a LOT in the local community. Not quite sure "slime ball" is very fitting.

I have my doubts just be glad I am talking publicly and not behind someones back!:cool:

Ahh blasted on my white ass! Yes you are correct, my bad typing, but you do post the truth!:thumbsup:

This makes me a bit uncomfortable.

I have my doubts just be glad I am talking publicly and not behind someones back!:cool:

Well I'm just curious why you think he's such a bad guy. I have no inside info or anything, I don't particularly love the guy, I'm just curious.

If he's living in Malibu, that's pretty dumb....long drive to work everyday.

First I've heard of this...no whiff, no hint of it here in L.A. :huh:

Also pretty low class of Weiss.

Back