What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Chicago Tribune Article on the Buffs?

A very even handed and factually accurate column. I also wonder why they give a ****, but it's good exposure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

IT is a reasonable article I agree. Don't think it was a Chicago Tribute writer. Byline says Sports Network so they probably just picked up the story-may not have even made the print edition. Either way it's out there. There does seem to be cautious optimism from ESPN and other national sports media that HCMM can turn this thing around-though noone thinks anything impressive in the W/L will show up in 2013.

A newspaper in Chicago has better articles about the buffs than the the DP.

For those of you on twitter and who are comfortable with sharing this on FaceBook please do, so far AllBuffs is the only one who has, the more attention it gets the better for us.

Nice find. The first paragraph is a bit of an exaggeration but there's a positive view on MM as well as the importance of recruiting.

I'll post it on twitter even though I hardly have any followers :lol:

Nice find. The first paragraph is a bit of an exaggeration but there's a positive view on MM as well as the importance of recruiting.

I'll post it on twitter even though I hardly have any followers :lol:

thanks man, rep to you, and rep to any one else who posts to twitter FB as well.

A very even handed and factually accurate column. I also wonder why they give a ****, but it's good exposure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Except they make it sound like CU fired Ricky even with twice as many wins as losses. But re: Barnett at least they didn't use the H-word.

I like that MM can say he has done this type of rebuilding before (at SJSU) and CU has been rebuilt from the ashes before (Coach Mac). This is a better story that JE had to work with.

If we can just pick up mostly mid-level Pac 12 recruits, the coaching will be what makes or breaks the transition to the next level. But we need both. This is not a situation where one or the other will see it through.

Somewhat strange this showed up in the Chicago Tribune. Reasonably good article and summary of previous coaches. The last 7 years have been so bad I don't see how MacIntyre can't show some improvement. I more or less sit, watch and wait to see what happens.

Back