What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Chidobe Awuzie

Chido is on another level right now. I really like how our db's are being coached as they knew where to be at all times.
Right you are! Replay of the Lambs' TD showed a whiff on the LB's drop; it was too shallow, creating a seam.

Right you are! Replay of the Lambs' TD showed a whiff on the LB's drop; it was too shallow, creating a seam.

Right you are! Replay shows one busted play; a mistake made, by someone other than Chidobe.

I tried doing a similar cut up of Awuzie against CSU like I did Sefo but he was at CB a lot and every time he did that, CSU just wouldn't even bother to look at his side of the field so it basically amounts to 3 minutes of video with 2 minutes of him destroying them and another minute of him running off screen on his man while Stevens airs it to nowhere over Ahkello locking down his man.

It was frustrating watching on TV. By the end of the first quarter all I wanted to do was follow #4 around the field when we were on D.

Chido is going to make some NFL DC very happy. He does so many things well he's going to bring the versatility that the pros love and the intelligence they need to make it work.

Our draft drought is going to be over early next year.

A few problems I have with this...
1. The fact that I would hate to have to root against Chido in the NFL
2. The fact that SI has the Patriots winning the Super Bowl. **** them.

Lol.
X3TeVee.gif

Signed, Resident Obnoxious Patriots Fan.

Well see... That is silly because that isn't what the ring looks like.

cj-anderson-ring-e1465844002920.jpg

But poking the patriots about super bowl rings...

patriots_group_4_sb_wins.jpg
Meh, there are a bunch of pictures of different rings. Didn't know which one was the real one. And until they have a winning record in Denver, win a playoff game here, or dethrone the defending Super Bowl Champs, I'll poke Patriot fans about whatever I want to.

Meh, there are a bunch of pictures of different rings. Didn't know which one was the real one. And until they have a winning record in Denver, win a playoff game here, or dethrone the defending Super Bowl Champs, I'll poke Patriot fans about whatever I want to.

Hey I am a Dolphin fan and hate the patriots too, but 4>3. Poke all you want about the other things, but right now Patriots own the ring discussion.

That being said, and getting back on topic. Dolphins need DB's badly and I would LOVE to see Chido play down in Miami.

Back