What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Chip Brown's Latest 3:52 p.m. MDT- Speculation Growing Colorado Preparing To Bolt

Chip's latest tweet.

:wtf:

Is he really out to get dear old CU?

He really is out to get us!!!!! You guys should have heard what he ad his ass clown side kick Sean Adams were saying about CU today! It made me want to puke on my commute home. Sean Adams went on a two minute tear basically saying how CU is just an average school who has only had success when operating "outside the lines" He then praised Kizla's article and said that CU should join the MWC because we will NEVER be able to compete with the big boys of college football. He said Boulder is similar to Berkley, or Eugene and the people only care about protesting and lighting candles. -- Chip was basically agreed with everything he said. -- It should also be noted that his side kick Sean Adams is an on air admitted Cal fan and Pac 10 homer but more interestingly he does promos for the Baylor Executive MBA which is offered in Austin. In his promos, he touts how he enjoyed going through the program -- Alternate agenda???....hmmm I'll let you guys decide. I tried to call in but couldn't get through. I can't wait until this whole mess is over becaus I'm going to boycott all the local sports stations down here!!

He really is out to get us!!!!! You guys should have heard what he ad his ass clown side kick Sean Adams were saying about CU today! It made me want to puke on my commute home. Sean Adams went on a two minute tear basically saying how CU is just an average school who has only had success when operating "outside the lines" He then praised Kizla's article and said that CU should join the MWC because we will NEVER be able to compete with the big boys of college football. He said Boulder is similar to Berkley, or Eugene and the people only care about protesting and lighting candles. -- Chip was basically agreed with everything he said. -- It should also be noted that his side kick Sean Adams is an on air admitted Cal fan and Pac 10 homer but more interestingly he does promos for the Baylor Executive MBA which is offered in Austin. In his promos, he touts how he enjoyed going through the program -- Alternate agenda???....hmmm I'll let you guys decide. I tried to call in but couldn't get through. I can't wait until this whole mess is over becaus I'm going to boycott all the local sports stations down here!!

We're not tied to UT like the other South schools are, and they can't stand it. We've upset them, not much they can do about it, and I think it's ****in sweet.

Orangebloods.com: Colorado expected to get bad news from NCAA APR Wednesday: football and basketball both stand to lose scholarships.

Those bastards are relentless. It's just a matter of time before they post a photo of Darrell Scott's mom working at the Bank of Boulder

Funny those UT scumbags are doing this to us again after losing the Darrell Scott sweepskates. I gues when we get those OrangeBloods scumbags going like this, we are doing something GOOD!

I've figured out why OU is quiet. It's because the 'clips have to put up with this UT's blitzkreig of internet diarrhea the other 51 weeks of the year.

...or Bellvue or Palo Alto or...

Hey! Are you sure he was arguing against CU?

...or Bellvue or Palo Alto or...

Hey! Are you sure he was arguing against CU?

It was mostly Sean Adams doing the arguing against CU but Chip Brown was chiming in a little bit and laughing the whole time. But as far as Sean Adams go YES YES and YES he totally bashed our school on his "Adams Axe" segment which is on just after 3:00 Austin time and he even brought up the part in Kizla's article about the view from behind a longhorn stinks and that CU will always be in this position. Absolutely awful but like I said he does to promos for the Baylor Executive MBA program so I guess we should expect nothing less.

Who gives a ****? These morons only have as much credibility and pull as we - the incredulous public - gives them. First and foremost they are entertainers, just like all the political pundits on talk radio and tv. The more they get peoples' panties in a twist the more they get paid. Forced to sit down and actually debate with any of us they'd be exposed as having... opinions. Like the rest of us.

Just look at how many times they've chimed in on this, always with the latest that later turns out to be hot air. NEWSFLASH: if you want to really know what's happening, stop listening to these idiots.

Stop treating these douchebags like gods, or at least the arbiters of public opinion, and they will go away.

Back