What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Chip Kelly to the Bucs?

images

@NFLSTROUD Rick Stroud

Both Kelly and the Bucs are proceeding down a path that they mutually hope will result in an agreement in the next 24-48 hours.

@NFLSTROUD Rick Stroud

Oregon coach Chip Kelly is finalizing a deal to become the Bucs head coach, sources confirmed to the Tampa Bay Times Sunday

He covers the Bucs for the St. Petersburg Times.

Oregon may be the one job Petersen would take...as long as they don't have upcoming major sanctions.

Tampa Bay Times now confirming the rumor and citing their own source:

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bucs/content/oregon-coach-kelly-finalizing-deal-become-bucs-head-coach

a
nd Schefter just confirmed as well.

AdamSchefter Adam Schefter

As NBC in Portland, Ore. reported, Chip Kelly and Bucs are involved in active contract discussions. Kelly interviewed with Bucs last week.

There is reason for OU fans to be concerned.

Last edited:
Hilarious to search 'Chip Kelly' on twitter and see the number of posts from folks assuming this means Oregon is about to get the NCAA hammer. The amount of interest in the job should be a pretty good indicator on the likelihood of that happening.

Not in the least. UT is the biggest college AD and they're not in the same zip code as an NFL team.

Tampa Bay is a middle of the road NFL team in terms of valuation. Their revenue is over $250 million a year and the owner, Michael Glazer, is worth $2.6 billion.

$5 million is chump change for them.

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2011/30/nfl-valuations-11_Tampa-Bay-Buccaneers_306470.html

I know but my point is schools like Notre Dame etc have boosters who could probably easily match that should they decided to do so.

Holy **** eDuck is a mess and I am killing myself laughing. The resident douchebags/nega-ducks are screaming sanctions, there is a group of Duck fans who are having epic meltdowns and then there are people like me who are watching and laughing. Should be lots of fun quotes from tonight to use against my fellow posters down the road!

Holy **** eDuck is a mess and I am killing myself laughing. The resident douchebags/nega-ducks are screaming sanctions, there is a group of Duck fans who are having epic meltdowns and then there are people like me who are watching and laughing. Should be lots of fun quotes from tonight to use against my fellow posters down the road!

Like what? "Oregon coach is leaving for NFL"....

Castro just flipped his pledge from Oregon to UCLA...not sure if its related or coincidental timing.

https://twitter.com/#!/calfanz/status/161271388890599424

The good stuff is just starting canard

Back