What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Chip Kelly to the Bucs?

Warden Norton for next coach at Oregon

bob-gunton.jpg

**** it I think the Ducks should hire Joe Paterno!

I don't see Dungy moving cross country to take a college job.... :

He has a house in Eugene already. The move would be easy.

Not saying its a good idea, or that I want him to coach ducks.

Whomever it is it will be done soon. 48 hours max.

How about Neuheisel :nod:-He's a big fan of the Pac-12 and available last I checked? Not sure if someone else suggested him yet. I haven't read all 9 pages here but this could be awesome for recruiting this year to score just a few of their top recruits who don't want to commit to a program without a coach!

As far as long term, hard to bet against them with the facilities and resources they have!

I think Dungy has made a big deal out of making a difference in the lives of young men. I have no clue if he has any intention of coming back into coaching but I could see him going the college route to see if he can have more of an effect. Just a guess though.

Hey Canard, I want to get a good laugh from Oregon fans for a few minutes here. Is this eDuck/eDouche, whatever it's called, the best place for me to witness you Duck bandwagoners crying and jumping ship?

Hey Canard, I want to get a good laugh from Oregon fans for a few minutes here. Is this eDuck/eDouche, whatever it's called, the best place for me to witness you Duck bandwagoners crying and jumping ship?

eDuck is the best place and I recommend looking at users like Wallawalladuck, erduck, teeduck and people like them who are over the top douche bags.

Don't get why Oregon would go outside the system. Pulling a Texas Tech would be pretty stupid imo. As a buff fan, I hope they hire Helfrich.

Run Ralphie

Don't get why Oregon would go outside the system. Pulling a Texas Tech would be pretty stupid imo. As a buff fan, I hope they hire Helfrich.

Run Ralphie

**** that I will be pissed if they hire Helfrich because he is a glorified QB coach. He has never called the plays and its not like he will be the next Chip Kelly.

At about 12:30 am PST, the Eugene paper's sports staff put out a tweet saying "stop the presses: he's staying," something to that effect. They literally stopped printing, as they had begun to run a story that he was off to the NFL. Apparently their source texted them to say he was staying.
"His heart is with college football and Oregon and he's no longer being considered,'' Buccaneers GM Mark Dominik said Monday, according to the Tampa Bay Times, per ESPN.com.

Back