What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Cigar Smokers not High on Buffs

The Ft. Collins paper, I don't have a link, when assessing csu's schedule, listed their tough games as Boise St., Minnesota and Utah St. and they have to worry about Air Force and San Diego St. The only mention of CU was something to the effect of "they have to be careful against Colorado but this is a game csu should win."

I'll put more stock on what the national college football people say (most of whom say CU should be 4-0 going into the game with Oregon) than what Matt Stephens or Mike Brohard say.....They're the fourth best team in their division-Boise, USU, and AFA are all better. We'll have our way with the Rams.

The Ft. Collins paper, I don't have a link, when assessing csu's schedule, listed their tough games as Boise St., Minnesota and Utah St. and they have to worry about Air Force and San Diego St. The only mention of CU was something to the effect of "they have to be careful against Colorado but this is a game csu should win."

Good. Beating CSU is a lot more fun when they think they are the better team.

It is tough to take some sites serious when they appear to be from the late 90s, therefore I choose not to take this one seriously.

Back