What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Cincinnati's Belk Bowl Press Conf.

I'm sure Jones will take a nice nap then make up his mind. Why don't we all do the same? :lol:

Having lunch and wondering what "Belk" is, I went to Wikipedia and learned it is a department store chain based in North Carolina. What have we been reduced to when Depatment stores are official bowl sponsors. I don't know what's worse: the Belk Bowl, the Beef O'Brady's Bowl, or the (Ugh!) San Diego County Credit Union Poinsettia Bowl.

Having lunch and wondering what "Belk" is, I went to Wikipedia and learned it is a department store chain based in North Carolina. What have we been reduced to when Depatment stores are official bowl sponsors. I don't know what's worse: the Belk Bowl, the Beef O'Brady's Bowl, or the (Ugh!) San Diego County Credit Union Poinsettia Bowl.
I feel relatively sure that a Sham Wow Bowl is in our future...

Next test: Bojangles

Belk has a nice tall and big section, shopped there for years. Beef o Brady's is a bit substandard as a wings and beer place, matches the quality of their bowl game. I've never banked in San Diego but imagine it is classy enough.

I'd kill to play in that (sham wow) bowl.

I think the sham wow guy tried to beat you to it. Remember when he punched that hooker in the face in Miami. Then she brought charges for assault and not paying for services rendered? And went to jail. Whole new meaning to "Slap Chop" in there I bet.

Sat in some bad***** box seats for the navy v Utah poinsettia bowl 2008. I was drunk and full. I think Utah won.

Beef o Brady's is a bit substandard as a wings and beer place
C'mon, their nuclear boneless wings are pretty legit.

We play in the Toilet Bowl every year. Where the prize for winning is ****.

Back