What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Classiest Fans in Basketball

One of those fans visited Allbuffs before our last game. All of those shown in the video visited Allbuffs after we were blown out.

[video=youtube;9B7Kv9R7b3A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9B7Kv9R7b3A[/video]

Even classier police.

Hey now. There were lots of college students (i.e., "non tax payers to the community") congregating. Had to gas them before someone did something besides stand in the street.

za5utyga.jpg

Hey now. There were lots of college students (i.e., "non tax payers to the community") congregating. Had to gas them before someone did something besides stand in the street.
But the girl wasn't even in the street...

There was probably some stupid rule about having to stay off the grass and of course the bike rack took up a lot of the sidewalk.
This thread could take a wild turn. But I have quite a few friends that go to Arizona. I kept getting "snapchats" or I would post them, but they were just staying back because they didn't want to give the police a reason to believe they were being morons like all of their peers. According to them, it is all a little overblown that the police were brutal. They said everyone was being a dick *****.

If I wasn't a Buffs fan and just some neutral observer of this website, I've gotta say you guys often make Buffs fans look pretty bad. Never in my life have I ever heard any U of A fans describe themselves as the classiest fans in basketball, or anything even close to that. You guys seem to run on one or two statements from idiot fans from obnoxious message boards and in doing so actually make Buffs fans look pretty silly sometimes.

I mean, honestly, if some visiting fan came to this website (god help them), they'd think all Buffs fans were douchey, inside-joke telling know-it-alls that love to make fun of other teams' fan bases while failing to see the irony in this place.

Making fun of arrogant, douchey U of A fans isn't anything new, but the way you guys couch certain topics to fit some stupid joke or false stereotype (Zona fans proclaiming themselves classy, e.g.) gets old.

Anyway, carry on.

Oh, and that cop should be fired.

If I wasn't a Buffs fan and just some neutral observer of this website, I've gotta say you guys often make Buffs fans look pretty bad. [blah, blah, blah] I mean, honestly, if some visiting fan came to this website (god help them), they'd think all Buffs fans were douchey, inside-joke telling know-it-alls that love to make fun of other teams' fan bases while failing to see the irony in this place.

douchey =\= assholes.

There is only one thing posters on Allbuffs hate:
1) Stupidity
2) Lists
3) Irony

Last edited by a moderator:
If I wasn't a Buffs fan and just some neutral observer of this website, I've gotta say you guys often make Buffs fans look pretty bad. Never in my life have I ever heard any U of A fans describe themselves as the classiest fans in basketball, or anything even close to that. You guys seem to run on one or two statements from idiot fans from obnoxious message boards and in doing so actually make Buffs fans look pretty silly sometimes.

I mean, honestly, if some visiting fan came to this website (god help them), they'd think all Buffs fans were douchey, inside-joke telling know-it-alls that love to make fun of other teams' fan bases while failing to see the irony in this place.

Making fun of arrogant, douchey U of A fans isn't anything new, but the way you guys couch certain topics to fit some stupid joke or false stereotype (Zona fans proclaiming themselves classy, e.g.) gets old.

Anyway, carry on.

So we should ban Orr?

Anyway, carry on.

You've never come into contact with Arizona fans have you? Last year in Vegas they were all pretty much assholes. Which was weird because every other fan base was cool and I even got a lot of go Buffs from other fan bases. Arizona fans would see your shirt or hat and profanities would fly out. I have a few friends that are *********** and they are pretty cool but overall that fan base sucks. I'm guessing it's more of the t-shirt fans that give them a bad name but how the hell do we know the difference?

[video=youtube;p9Q4GQTp18I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9Q4GQTp18I[/video]

Anyway, carry on.

For the record, I don't think this thread was an attempt to perpetuate a thinly supported stereotype. I believe it was actually an attempt to start a completely new one.

Also, it appears that you've confused irony and hypocrisy again.

Anyway, carry on.

I think you and I have different uses for allbuffs.

Semper Gumby

For the record, I don't think this thread was an attempt to perpetuate a thinly supported stereotype. I believe it was actually an attempt to start a completely new one.

How ironic!

Exactly. the OP set up a strawman, then had great fun demolishing it.

However, I cannot condone rioting after sports events, either in celebration of a win, or in protest (of what exactly??). Scared cops do dumb things.

Orr gets it. Sincerely, OP

Now, back to ********* Badass

Before:
za5utyga.jpg

After:
[tweet]450358062969151488[/tweet]

Last edited:
Wow I'm Amazed St Louis Cardinals nor Cornhusker fans are trying to take classiest fans in basketball too.

There is no such thing as a "classy" fanbase. I guess maybe Stanford "fans," but they're only "classy" because they don't care. The riots on Saturday night are indicative of what happens when a ****ty police force encounters a bunch of drunk and pissed off college kids. I know we've never seen that in Boulder, but it is relatively common place in other college towns.

Arizona fans run the gamut from absolute ****heads to some of the nicest people you'll ever meet. As a whole, they aren't and don't claim to be "classy." They vastly overestimate their position in the college basketball universe, which is extremely annoying (that '97 title is almost 20 years ago now). But, I'd put Arizona fans about 30 rungs higher on the class ladder than ASU fans.

All I know is that Dick ***** Bad Ass took a nice right cross to the jaw in that first video. Atta way Po-Po.

Thank you for honoring us with the classiest fan base title. As far as the "riot" goes... Police were lined up in riot gear waiting for people to leave the bars. Obviously that is going to lead to the wrong out come.

Also... I guess this weak thread is the result of you guys getting your ASS kicked this year? I look forward to you guys posting some more youtube videos because that is all the smack you have. Hopefully next year Xavier can help you guys win another half. Now go ahead and leave your lame and predicable dick ***** comments.

P.S. XJ sorry that Arizona didn't recruit you bro.

Back